chapter 4: that was weak, blake

Clarke's POV

"You just called him Murphy!" I exclaimed.

"Wow, really good job at hearing, Clarke," Bellamy joked.

"He's Jonathan in this world," I said.

"That's what I meant."

"No, you said Murphy and you meant it!"

"Look, something in my mind just said Murphy, so I said Murphy. Clarke, you need to lay back down. Your heart rate is beginning to increase," he said pushing me down into the clean bed. He pulled up the blanket and tucked it under my left side, just how I like it.

"But—"

"No buts, Clarke. Your life is valuable."

"Shut up, Murphy," I said.

"Do you want me to leave? Do I make you uncomfortable?" Jonathon asked.

"You make everyone uncomfortable," I replied.

"I know you're ill, but you don't have to be so rude!" He said as he left the room almost in tears.

"Clarke, can you be a little more sensitive?" Bellamy asked.

"No, because I hate this! Bellamy, I can't take it anymore, going between worlds! I just..I just want to stay in one," I said with a defeat wavering in my voice.

"Hey, C, look at me," he said tilting up my chin.

"I don't know what's going on with you, but whichever world you choose, as long as I'm there it'll be okay, right?" He smiled.

"It's a little more complicated than that," I said.

"Then explain what's going on. I want to know everything you're feeling."

"Bellamy.."

"There are circles under your eyes, C. I can see the torture it's causing you. You can give your pain to me. Any time, any day," He said pressing his hand against my cheek. The warmth rushed quickly to my body and I closed my eyes.

"I'm so tired," I yawned grasping onto his arm.

"You get some sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."

"You promise?" I asked

"No, Clarke. I'm going to leave you all alone."

"That's not funny," I said lightly punching his arm.

"Of course I'll be here, you goof," he said kissing my forehead.

"Kiss me one more time," I smiled and closed my eyes.

He leaned down and lightly kissed my nose.

"That's pretty weak, Blake," I whispered as I drifted off.

__________________ 

Thank you all for the reads and all the support so far! This is just a filler chapter for the next few dramatic chapters to come! ❤️