Arriving

The VK's headed to the airport the next morning and the flew to Costa Rica where they got onto the boat for Isla Nublar. Jay was getting more and more excited as they got closer. Once they arrived at Jurassic World, they pranced around their hotel room.

Mal: This room is amazing!

Carlos: The beds are so comfy!

Evie: We have a balcony!

Jay: I am so grateful to Owen! I want to go see him now!

Mal: You know we can't go meet him yet. We have to wait another ten minutes.

Carlos: Where are we meeting our driver?

Jay: At the visitors centre. It's only a five minute walk.

Evie: I can see it from here. Everyone joined her on the balcony. How was your date last night, Jay?

Jay: You're all gonna get excited for what I'm about to tell you. Me and Lonnie kissed.

Evie: I knew you would!

Mal: I'm so happy for you!

Carlos: It finally happened!

Jay: Sshh! We are on a balcony. He brought his friends indoors and he closed the door to the balcony. You may continue.

Mal: What was the kiss like?

Evie: Did you do it right?

Mal: How long was it?

Evie: Did she like it?

Jay: The kiss was amazing, we both did it right, it lasted for 30 seconds and Lonnie enjoyed it.

Carlos: Girls, am I right? He busted Jay.

Mal: We reacted the same way when you said you kissed Jane and it was your first kiss.

Carlos: You and Evie were embarrassing. I mean, I love you both but you're really embarrassing sometimes.

Evie: That's girls for you.

Mal: Half of the time, we do it on purpose.

Jay: How could you do it accidentally?

Evie: We do it but we don't know that we're embarrassing.

Carlos: Well, friends will embarrass each other but it's out of love.

Jay: We're more than just friends, Carlos.

Evie: Are we rotten to the core?

Jay: Yes and no. Yes, we are rotten to the core but no because we are the best of friends.

Mal: That's the most honest thing you've ever said, Jay.

Carlos: Are you feeling ok?

Evie: This isn't the Jay we know.

Jay: We've never addressed how much we mean to each other and you guys are my best friends

Evie: You're right. We came to Auradon as a team and we always will be.

Mal: We should get going.

Jay: Last one to the visitors centre is a Nuka. The 4 ran out of their hotel room and they raced to the visitors centre.