Invitations

After the VK's finished Remedial Goodness 101, Jay had to go to the mail room. Once he got what was sent to him, he ran as fast as he could to Mal and Evie's dorm. He flung open the door and slammed it shut.

Evie: Hey, Jay. She carried on sewing.

Carlos: Are you ok?

Jay: I have big new and it's good news. We have been invited to Jurassic World.

Carlos: No way! That's awesome!

Mal: Jurassic World?

Evie: What's that?

Carlos: Jurassic World is the best place ever. It's basically a zoo for dinosaurs.

Mal: Real life dinosaurs? That's dope.

Jay: I have a very good friend who works there and his bosses boss has given us free passes. How cool is that?

Carlos: That's amazing. He started typing something on his computer.

Evie: Who's your friend?

Jay: Owen Grady. He's the one person who's ever cared for me like an Auradon parent. I was devastated when he went to work for the Navy. He was my babysitter when I was 5.

Mal: When we were on the Isle?

Jay: He's a good friend of my Dad. Owen's almost like my Dad. I'm closer to him than I am to my biological Dad, Jafar.

Carlos: It says on the website that they have a T-Rex, a Spinosaurus, Raptors and a new attraction, the Indominus Rex.

Mal: What's an Indominus Rex?

Carlos: I have no idea. I think it's a hybrid.

Jay: A hybrid? That's incredible!

Mal: What's it a hybrid of?

Carlos: It says the base genome is a T-Rex and the rest is unknown.

Evie: Where is Jurassic World?

Jay: Isla Nublar.

Carlos: Isla Nublar is a small island near Costa Rica.

Mal: Cool.

Evie: If it's near Costa Rica, it's gonna be really hot.

Carlos: Yep.

Jay: You might wanna take a suitcase.

Carlos: Why?

Jay: We'll be gone for a week.

Mal: What?

Jay: Jurassic World has hotels and Owen has got us the best room.

Evie: Luckily, I've just finished making us new summer clothes. Evie showed them a beautiful, short, blue dress with red frills.

Mal: Gorgeous.

Evie: I've made some for you lot and they're in those bags. I've written your names on the bags so you know which ones you can wear tomorrow.

Carlos: Thanks, E.

Evie: Have a look at them. I want to see your reactions.

Jay: He pulled out a dark red t-shirt, brown shorts and black trainers. You made the trainers?

Evie: Doug did the trainers. I'm not that good.

Jay: These clothes are fantastic.

Carlos: He pulled out white shorts, a black t-shirt and red sneakers. These are out of this world incredible.

Mal: She pulled out a short, purple dress with a purple flower pattern and pink slip on shoes. These are...not...hideous. They're the best things I've ever seen!

Evie: Thanks, guys. That means a lot.

Jay: I can't wait to see Owen.