Owen

They arrived at a big cage. Jay quickly got out of the car and he smiled at the cage. Mal, Evie and Carlos smiled as the slammed their doors shut.

Jay: I can't believe I'm seeing Owen again.

Mal: Do you know what he looks like?

Jay: Vaguely. Oooh, I'm so nervous.

Carlos: Just breathe and you'll be fine.

Evie: You'll forget that your nervous once you see him.

Jay: Hopefully.

Owen: Jay? Is that you? Jay looked to his right.

Jay: Owen! Jay ran up to him and they hugged.

Owen: You've grown a lot. How's the Isle?

Jay: I live in Auradon now with my best friends. Mal! Evie! Carlos! Jay called over his friends. Guys, this is Owen Grady. Owen, these are my best friends, Mal, Evie and Carlos. Owen shook their hands.

Owen: It's nice to know that my Jay has friends. Welcome to my Raptor paddock.

Carlos: What kind of Raptors? Utahraptors? Dakotaraptors? Pyroraptors? Those kind of raptors are my faves.

Owen: My Raptors are Velociraptors. Come on, I'll introduce you to them. Owen lead them to the cage where his Raptors were running around in their cage. He led them up the steps to the catwalk so they got a birds eye view of them.

Jay: I remember you sending me pictures of them when they were born. I can't remember their names.

Owen: That's Echo. The one on his back is Charlie. One of the two fighting is Delta, the one with no stripes, and the other one is the beta, Blue. Delta is her favourite sibling and her second in command. Charlie is the youngest, Echo is the second youngest, then the second eldest is Delta and Blue is the eldest. Blue is great leader as she gives guidance to Charlie and Charlie gives Blue her meals. Echo once had the bravery to battle Blue for pack leader and she has gained a scar across her face from that and her jaw is offset so our workers call her Elvis. All of the raptors are respectful towards each other and since I imprinted on them when they were born, I'm in charge of them.

Carlos: They're magnificent creatures but if Blue's the beta, that means someone has to be the Alpha.

Evie: Who's the Alpha?

Owen: You're talking to him, kid. The four teens smiled.

Barry: Owen! A black man walked up to Owen with a fat, white man behind him.

Owen: Barry, Hoskins, you remember me mentioning Jay.

Barry: So you're Jay. I'm Barry.

Owen: My best mate at work.

Hoskins: And I'm Owens boss. Call me Hoskins. Barry and Hoskins shook Jays hand.

Jay: Nice to meet you. These are my best mates, Mal, Evie and Carlos. We are so happy to be here, especially Carlos.

Carlos: I would love to meet your Tyrannosaurus Res, Spinosaurus, Yutyrannus, Giganotosaurus, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Suchomimus, Mosasaurus, Allosarus, Dilophosaurs, Troodons and your Indominus Rex.

Barry: Wow. You really know your stuff.

Carlos: I do my research.

Mal: Like, everyday.

Carlos: It's not my fault. We should be giving the dinosaurs a bit more respect. They were here way before us.

Hoskins: Listen, kid. Carlos looked at him. Since your Owens sons mate, I'll speak to Masroni about it.

Jay: Oh, I'm not his son. We're just close friends.

Owen: You kind of are my son.

Jay: Now isn't the time, Owen.

Mal: Don't be a tight git.

Evie: Get told.

Barry: Owen, you know that Charlie is struggling down there. Owen looked down into the cage.

Owen: He'll be fine. I'll send Echo to held him. Owen whistled and Echo pulled Charlie onto his feet.

Carlos: That was awesome.

Barry: Owen is the only one who has a special bond with them.

Owen: You're good with them as well, Barry.

Evie: Which ones are your favourite?

Barry: Delta. Owen gave him a look. I should have the right to pick what I want. I'm black and it's 2015. Owen looked back at Evie.

Owen: I don't have a favourite. It's like a mom trying to pick her favourite child.

Jay: When do you finish work, Owen?

Hoskins: He finishes at 8:00.

Jay: I thought we could spend the day together. I thought you could show us around the park.

Owen: I'm sorry, Jay. I promise tomorrow we can spend the day together. Me, you and your friends. Owen handed the VK's 4 wristbands. These are your passes so you can go on any ride without waiting and get free food. I'm doing this because I love you so you can stay here for a while but you do need to leave soon.

Barry: Mal, Evie, Carlos, it's feeding time. Come on, you can help me. Barry led Mal, Evie and Carlos down the stairs.

Hoskins: After feeding time, we're gonna do another take. Hoskins left Owen with the sad Jay.

Owen: Jay...I'm sorry.

Jay: You do know how much my Dad cared for me. He taught me a lot but he never cared for me. You were the closest person that I had to a Father. You left me when I was young and you never came back. Now we're reunited, you're waiting a day to hang out with me.

Owen: It's hard working with Raptors. They may be siblings but they're aggressive towards each other. I imprinted on them so I have to take care of them.

Jay: But you couldn't finish earlier.

Owen: It was agreed with the owner of this park that if he gave you and your friends free passes, I had to work late for once. He sighed.

Jay: I understand.

Owen: Come on, let's go help Barry. The 2 walked to Barry and the other VK's.

Mal: Your Raptors are amazing. Mal smiled.

Barry: They've been fed, Owen. They should fine now for a few hours.

Owen: Now that the Raptors are fed, you lot should head back to the park. Owen lead the VK's to the car that they arrived in. Mal, Evie and Carlos climbed in.

Jay: I...I love you, Owen. Jay hugged him before he climbed into the car. The driver drove them to the park.