"I'm sorry Asher. If I could go back to that day I would!"
She sobs but then I remember that day.

-

Baylor POV 5 years ago

"Im fine Cam, really. I have been out of the hospital for a week now. Besides, Asher is here, he can protect me."

"Yea, like he did at that cabin?"
He spits back as he stands at my bedroom door. The room freezes to silence, I can hear Cameron breathe deeply.

Asher did everything he could to protect me, Cam knows that.

"Okay, he's here you're right. I'm going to work. Call and check in every half hour and I mean it!"
He says as he points his finger at me sternly. I roll my eyes as I salute him and continue reading, If I Stay.

As soon as I hear the sound of the front door open and close, my bathroom door swings open.

"Ever heard of knocking?"
I ask him with a smile and my heart flutters as he smiles his breathtaking grin back at me.

"I just couldn't wait to see you, Princess."
He walks towards my bed and opens his arms as he falls on top of me and wraps them around me. I laugh as he begins kissing me all over and I try to push him away. My heart is beating excitedly as he gets over top of me and pins my hands beside my head.

"I love you so damn much Baylor Cambell."
He says as his deep blue eyes bore into mine. Time stops around us as he leans over me only inches from my lips. A necklace falls from beneath his shirt and lands in front of me. My eyes follow Ashers to the necklace.

It's a ring. He stares at it for a moment before taking it off from around his neck. He gets off of me and stands beside my bed, I sit up slowly as my heart beats erratically.

"This was my mom's ring. I want you to have it."
He says as he takes a step towards me. I look down at the ring in shock and back up at him.

"I can't take your mom's ring you should keep that!"
I tell him and he laughs as he takes another step towards me.

"Baylor, I want you to wear it, as a promise ring. Then one day as your wedding ring." My heart is beating so fast I can barely breathe. Tears well up in my eyes as I let off a small laugh and look at him.

"Will you marry me in a few years Baylor Rose Cambell?"

"Yes, of course I will, Asher!"
I hand him my shaking hand and he puts the promise ring on my finger. He grabs my face and kisses me passionately. I wrap my hands into his blonde curls and we stumble towards my bed.

My stomach is buzzing with anticipation as my heart continues to beat my ribcage. I feel Asher's strong hands slide up my shorts and grip my ass. He lifts me up and pulls me against him as we fall down on my bed.

His tongue glides across my neck before he places a long kiss and moves to my mouth. I grip my hands around his waist and pull him further down on me. I can feel his hard on pushing between my legs. I want to be closer to him.

His hands reach the bottom of my shirt and he looks into my eyes for permission. I nod as I lift my arms and he slowly pulls off my shirt and then takes off his. He leans back down and we continue kissing as his warm-toned body rocks against mine and I moan.

The kiss becomes more demanding as he sticks one hand in my hair and the other down my shorts. His finger slides in me as he rocks on top of me harder. I moan as I arch my back and press deeper into him.

"Ash, I want to."
I moan and he stops and I look at him wanting more.

"You want to what?"
He asks as his finger continues to move slowly and I blush as I close my eyes.

"Don't be embarrassed, princess. All you have to do is tell me what you want and I'll gladly do it."
He smiles as he removes his finger and gently kisses me on the lips.

"I want you."
I say and slowly slide off my shorts, he looks over my bra and down to my under wear.

"Okay"
He says and I lay down as he leans over me. Gently, he grabs my underwear and pulls them down leaving kisses along the way.

-

A/N; How was that guys! The book continues but you also get their life right after the accident! Hope you liked it!