Chapter Four

I keep my eyes glued to the road. How could I not know that today was the day that One Direction was being interviewed? God, I'm dumb. I've been promising myself that I would take a sick day the day that his band was coming. I am already constantly reminded of that dark past every single time I turn on the radio or watch Glee (the only show I ever watch, like ever). The last thing i need is to have to interview them. I shake my head as my mind begins to wander. I think about how much has changed since the last day I saw him. I definitely look different, with my skin clearer and my hair a lot longer. Thinking of appearances, I realize what I'm wearing. At first I'm regretting my choice of outfit but then it hits me. Harry is NOT going to recognize me. Not only have I changed myself, but back when he knew me, I wore cute outfits and tried to look my very best each and every day. With these sweats and slight change of skin tone (thank you, paid vacation), I'll be perfectly invisible. I look down at my GPS and see the words "You have arrived at your destination." As I pull into the unfamiliar parking lot I immediately spot a black limo. Suddenly it hit me. I'm not the only one who is going to be nearly unrecognizable. Harry. Harry Styles, the now 19 year old boy who's not really a boy anymore, has gone and made something of himself. Not just something, everything. All of his dreams have come true. My heart suddenly felt like it had been shot with a bullet of reality. Even if Harry did recognize me, he would pretend he didn't. He doesn't want to know me anymore. And honestly, I don't either.