14

Jimin:
Tae, my house at 3pm
It's currently 2:30 so
u have time, so please, I
need ur help. Call all the
boys.

Tae:
Okay see you. Ily.

Jimin:
Yeah ily 2 silly.

Jimin was mad and sad about what happened before, but it wasn't Taes fault. It was his fault, for hiding it.

He want to plan something to regain Yoongis love, because he really love him. He was his true love. He had something with Tae but they both knew they didn't feel anything. Tae loved Kookie and Jimin loved Yoongi. So we can say that they only did that because the people that they loved didn't loved them #CAUGHTiNaLIE but oh well that's what they TOUGHT. (Lmaooo, corrector)

------

3:00 pm

"IM HERE WITH THE BOYS"

"You know, it was easy to call me but okay. Pass" Jimin said.

"Did you explained it to them?"

"Yes I did"

"Actually we all knew about that." NamJoon said.

"WHAT?!" they both yelled in unison.

"Yeah but we didn't care actually, you weren't doing anything wrong" Jin said smiling.

"I was jealous" junkyard (WHAT JAJAHAHAHA") JungKook** said

"Aw you know that I love you Kookie"

JungKook smiled in the sweetest way.

"Okay that you guys are going to help me"

"Of course, after all you are my best friend" said Hoseok hugging Jimin

"Correction OUR best friend" Jin said.

They all hugged and then started the plan.

-----

Jimin:

U up?

Yoongi:
Not. For. You.

Jimin:
Come on Yoongi just
talk to me.

Yoongi:
Mhm.

Jimin:
Meet me at the xxxxxx park.

Yoongi:
Bye.

Jimin was in the park 20 minutes ago because he is very impatient. Yoongi arrived some minutes later.

"Okay I'm all ears, you got" he looked at his watch "25 minutes."

"Okay so Tae and I had lover at that time, I loved you always, and he loved Kookie. We taught that,,,,ugh,,,, that the guys we loved didn't loved us, obviously a lie. A complete lie. We didn't like each other not even a little but we were sad and we were drunk and well that happened. But let me tell you that I love you and only you and I would never cheat on you. I would never think of cheating on you because you are the best person in this world, no, you are my world you make me different and let me be my self. I didn't know what love and happiness was after what happened with my dad until you came to my life so" he looked for a little box in his pocket "if you forgive me for not being honest, will you trust me? Like now and forever?"

(Yes I used almost the same words because I'm intelligent. Xd okay now bye)

Yoongi was shocked he didn't know what to say, I mean he did a little show when he knew about what happened between it wasn't a big deal, he just thought that Jimin tell him everything.

"Before that I answer that,,,,it's that my phrase?"

"Kinda...?"

"You remembered...."

"You changed everything in me with that phrase"

Yoongis cheeks were red.

"Is this a marry proposal?"

"It's more like 'I love you and I would never ever cheat on you. You are the only boy in my life so, can you wait until I have the money to buy a real ring for a real proposal to marry you, probably in a long time? So be my boyfriend until then?' Yeah like that..."

"I'll accept the ring"

"It's a matching one" Jimin said smiling while showing his ring. "SEEEE THIS ONE, this one says Yoongi inside and yours says Jimin inside" Jimin said super exited.

"I'm sorry for being that jealous...and I LOVE THEM...but I love you even more"

They kissed and....click... "OH MY GOD JONNIE THEY LOOK SO CUTE IN THIS PHOTO, LOOK TAE, KOOKIE, HOBIIII!" Jin yelled.

"Seriously?!" The other six yelled

"Jinnie you ruined the moment" Kookie said.

"But they look so cute, this photo it's going to be in my wall"

--------

Ayo people, I freaked out yesterday (when I was writing this) bc I didn't have charge and my iPod died. And I was like "I'm not going to remember all of this no!" But now I charged it and lol, it was here. FEWWWW.

Wrote in; 27 of September.

~~~~

Edit, 6 of November. Now I have internet, only for today. Just want to say that I wrote (in all this time) 3 fanfics more. All completed. Have fun. <3

Can you trust me? [YoonMin]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें