"You'll never understand, you'll always have a perfect life."

Rowoon covered his face with his hands as he let out a muffled scream. Chanhee felt like Rowoon didn't get it, but really Chanhee didn't get it.

Rowoon sat up and grabbed his bag, taking out his laptop. He wanted to help Chanhee, but he didn't know how. He tried looking up dyslexia, trying to find something that would help him. Anything that would help him.

~

Chanhee fell onto his bed his eyes closed as his thoughts took over.

'I don't want to go back, but Rowoon was so nice and I was so mean to him. I didn't mean to be I was just having a rough day. Should I apologize? No, I can't. But Rowoon. I want him. I want him to be close to me and touch me and kis- NO! I DON'T WANNA!! But he's probably really good at kissing. But I've never kissed anyone. No stop thinking like this I need to not think like this. But he's so tall, I'd want him to pick me up and look at me with those sweet eyes of his and- JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!'

knock knock

Chanhee perked up from his bed and turned his attention to the door.

"Hey Chani, can I come in?" Rowoon asked.

Chanhee's eyes widened. Rowoon sounded upset. He jumped from his bed and opened the door quickly. He was right. Rowoon did look pretty upset.

"Are you okay?" Rowoon asked.

"I should ask you the same thing," Chanhee said with upset eyes. He's never seen Rowoon this way.

"I'm okay," Rowoon said, trying to look a little less upset, but Chanhee could see right through him.

Chanhee let out a small sigh and opened his arms, closing them in Rowoon, giving him a tight hug. Rowoon said nothing but smiled slightly. He hugged Chanhee back trying to hold back his tears. He was supposed to be the strong one, the one to comfort Chanhee, but the roles were switched.

"Thank you Chani," Rowoon said to the boy.

"You're welcome hyung," Chanhee replied, not even realizing the fact that he called Rowoon hyung, which he never does and never wants to do.

"Hey," Rowoon said with surprise as he let go of the hug to face Chanhee. "You called me hyung."

Chanhee glared at Rowoon as he backed away quickly.

"No, I didn't," Chanhee whined.

"Yes you did," Rowoon said with a smirk as he got closer to the boy.

"No, I didn't, you misheard me," Chanhee said as he continued to back up, but Rowoon just kept inching closer.

"You did and I know it," Rowoon said to him.

Suddenly Chanhee fell onto his bed and before be knew it Rowoon was on top of him pinning his arms down. Chanhee's heart stopped as he looked into Rowoon's eyes. His face was so close to his own he didn't know what to do.

"Admit it," Rowoon said sternly sending shivers down Chanhee's spine.

"No," Chanhee said softly as he tried to get out of Rowoon's grip, but it just tightened as he moved.

"Admit you said it," Rowoon repeated, his face getting a bit closer to Chanhee's.

Chanhee could feel his heart beat increasing as Rowoon was so close to kissing him. 

"Okay, I called you hyung," Chanhee said with frustration. 

Rowoon smiled as he let go of Chanhee and stood up. 

"That's what I thought," Rowoon said looking down at the very flustered Chanhee who propped himself up on his elbows. 

"Are you happy now?" Chanhee asked with a pout. 

Rowoon got closer to Chanhee's face again making the small boy flinch and his face flush red. 

"Very happy," Rowoon said, a devilish smirk still on his face. 

Chanhee couldn't help but want Rowoon even more now. 

*hey Kookangs, I hope you enjoy this chapter but I'm sorry to say that I'll be updating slowly because I'm busy now a days and I can't say that enough, just be patient with me but I will try and work on this story more, also question, would you guys want some smut in the story? Let me know*

-katz