" when we asked about her family , all she said was she is orphan"

" we even asked her were she stays, she just told that she was thrown out from her family for no mistake of hers "

" she cried and cried in dadi arms don't know why , later when she realised what was happening , she thanked us , taking our contact number she was about to leave , but dadi stopped her for which I'm great full for dadi forever .After lots of convincing khushi agreed to come with us ."

" in few days we came back to UK along with khushi"

"She was always aloof back then, then after meeting varun she started getting back to normal"

" we all encouraged her , when she decided to do something of own , she joined collage , took part time job , did her master's along with job, it  was really tough for girl like khshui , we saw her struggling , she was hell bent on knees not to take any fiance from us ..but whatever bhai  had helped her khushi made sure she returned it back to bhai and she did "

"We saw her raising to heights from minor job to whole metha firm HR head ...she dint achieve  that place just bcz of me and bhai close to her , she challenged us she will be in that place down the line 5 years and she did .And she deserves to be that place were is she today and all did was with her own efforts ,
In true sense the khushi u are seeing today is actually heartbroken soul who struggled hard in city like UK even without taking out help" shivyaa said  , the entire room was in silent .maan wiped his moist eyes , shivyaa covered his face .

"Whenever I remember that accident , I get goosebumps,  her crys, her fear it's like printed in my mind "

" I sware ASR , once I know the full truth and what happened that khushi was treated like that , I will Bury then alive "shivyaa said swallowing down his angry .

Arnav in pain broke the coffee hug he was holding .His hand was bleeding .which he dint bother to check. Without saying anything he walked out in immense pain  , quilty,  angry on himself.

Maan and shivyaa dint stop him either , but they both were shocked seeing his hand bleeding .

__________________________________________________

Raizarda mansion .

Dadi, anika and varun had come to attend evening puja while khushi stayed back giving fake reasons.
The entire family was in living room when arnav stormed inside the home ,
Not bothering to stop , he stromed to his room locking himself away from all .