Chapter 22

AUTHORS NOTE

OKAY I AM SO SORRY FOR MY LAST CHAPTER IT WAS REALLY SHORT.BUT I PROMISE I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU.OH,AND GUYS I REALLY NEED MORE READS SO TELL YOU FRIENDS AND STUFF ONLY IF YOU WANT TO THOUGH YOU DONT HAVE TO.THANKYOU!

.....................

Sam POV

It been a hole week of the boys rushing everywhere getting ready for the tour.Rose and I have been on a hundred shopping sprees.We finally have everything we need for five months.The boys mad us give them a fashion show,except we couldn't show them the dress that we picked out for a party we will be going to in LA.Harry kept making funny faces at me with a smirk and Liam kept complementing Rose.Zayn has been with Perrie almost everyday.Perrie couldn't come because of her tour with her girls.So Zayn has been going crazy.Literally.

Today is the day we leave.I am so nervous,but excited way more.I have decided on wearing Sweatpants with a matching crock top.While Rose wears sweat pants and a cute sweatshirt with the shoulder cut off exposing her shoulder and a pink sports bra that matches her outfit.You would have to see it.

Harry POV

I am a little nervous.The boys and I have never really had two of our girlfriends tour with us besides Perrie and Eleanor have well to me they don't really count.What I mean is,i have never had a girl tour with us.Like my girlfriend.

"Ready?"Liam pulls a suitcase behind him.

"Yeah!"Niall screams.Running in front of us.

"I get best seat on the buss!"Niall laughs.Running up the steps and onto our tour buss.

Rose and Sam walk together both giggling.They are both wearing hot outfits with high ponytails.The girls step on the buss.Liam and I exchange a face before jumping on the buss.

Sam POV

OMG!"Rose jumps and down while I try's to calm here down.She need to remember we are suppose to act normal.Rose's ponytail is popping up and down as she jumps.Quite funny.

Zayn laughs.The person who Rose was screaming at was Perrie.Rose was a big fan of Little Mix.She was saying her good byes to Zayn.

"Well,who are you?"She looks over at Liam.Rose's cheeks flush a light pink.

"Uuu...."

Rose POV

Liam and I have been hanging out a lot and doing things.We went out a few times,but he never said that it was official,like if we were dating.So I don't now what to say.

"Uuuu"I try to think.

Liam walks onto the buss.
"Rose is my girlfriend,Perrie."Liam smiles at Perrie shaking her hand.

Liam looks over his shoulder winking at me.He's so cute.

Sam POV

Perrie kisses Zayn and says her goodbyes to everyone before leaving.Zayn sits in the back his head on the window.He looks upset.

"Where's Louis?"Niall asks looking around.

I turn my head to see Louis hugging Eleanor Calder.

Louis is dating my idol.Holly crap!

I walked up to Louis.

"Um,sorry but Eleanor,can I get your autograph I am working on getting a stylist job and I love your outfits!"

"Sure love"She pulled out a pen and signed a price of paper.

"Thank you so much!"She laughs turning around and kissing Louis cheek.

"Don't worry I will be back in a few weeks."She hugs Louis kissing his cheek again and running off the buss.

"Come on boys we have to go!"The buss driver yells.

HEY!DID YOU LIKE IT!I HOPE YOU DID REMEMBER PLEASE

VOTE

READ

COMMENT,for any questions.