Chapter 15

Sam POV

"You want one?"Harry pointed a snickers at me.

"No"I replied I need to watch what I eat for volleyball.

Niall.That was weird.He just got up and left when Harry picked me up.Weird.Maybe I should talk to him.

"Be right back."I jumped off the sofa and ran up the stares.

I quietly knocked on Niall's door.

"Niall?"I walked in Niall was on his bed with his head in his hands

"What's wrong?"He looks up at me his eyes are blood shot.

"Nothing,its just it seems that everyone around me has a girl.....except me."He looks up at me with a blank face.Awww.

"Hey!How do you think I feel I have never even first real kiss!"He smiles

"Your right."He looks over at me wiping his tears.

"Now come on we get to go on your with you!"i laugh pulling Niall off the bed.

"Oh god,cant wait."He sighs sarcastically.

"Hey!"i smack his shoulder.

He laughs.

As I walk down the stairs to the living room I see Rose and Liam like in a make out session.Me and Niall both laugh.

"Okayyy"I walk up next to them.

Rose jumps up rustling her outfit.Her cheeks flush a hot pink followed by Liam's.

Harry walks in from the kitchen.

"Soo Rose and Sam have you been camping before?" Harry smirks.

"Oh yeah I went a lot with Sam with her family!Its so fun!Smores are the best!"Rise yells at Harry.

I look down.

"Yeah I remember going."I shake my head looking up.

Harry smiles "good be prepared!"Harry smirks again.

"What?!"We both yell at Harry .

"Just saying!Gosh don't have to go all crazy!"He laughs walking out of the room.

.............

After hanging out with everyone Niall heads out to go with Zayn to dinner.

My phone rings.I run over to pick it up off of my desk.

"Hello?"

"Hey,Sam I want to take you somewhere,its a secret meet me in the front yard."Harry's voice rings through the phone.I can tell he is nervous.

"Okay?"I laugh into the phone.

When Harry called me I was just finishing blow drying my hair.I slip on some yoga pants and a sweat shirt.Because I mean this is just Harry.

After pulling my sweat shirt on I grab my phone and walk out the door.To my surprise Harry's car is parked in the front.He has a nice car.New sports car.

"Hey!"I walk up to the car.Harry is leaned up against his car running his hand through his car.

He bends over and opens the door to the passenger side.

"Thank you."i smile up at him.The heat is turned up making the car toasty warm.The nights here are cold.

Harry slides in the other side."where are we going?"

"surprise"Harry laughs.

"Nah"He laughs again.Turning his head to look at me.

After a moment of driving Harry turns on the radio.

"Hello Cali !Are you ready to hear your favorite boys!Harry,Zayn,Niall,Louis,

Liam I give you One Direction ranked number one!With Story of my life!"

The guy on the radio screams through the radio.

Harry turns to face me.He laughs.Turning the radio up.

The song begins Harry starts to sing along.His beautiful voice taking over the radio.

"Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain."

"Leave my heart open but stays right here in its cage.She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones."

As Harry sings I find my self staring at him.He looks over at me.Smiling his dimples showing on his cheeks.

"It sounds even better in person."I smile.he returns the smile shaking his head.

"What's your favorite song?"Harry turns onto a smaller rode.

"I mean one direction song."He turns his face totally serious.

"Ummm...probably I love all of them but you and I,or can't stop love."

He smiles "I like those ones to."

He parks the car and we both step out.