Chapter 10

Harry POV

Where is Sam going to live?I watched as Sam and Rose shoved pancakes in their mouth.I decided not to have any I need to stop eating so much so I just got a banana.Sam must really like syrup it's on everything on her plate except for her fruit.

(After breakfast)

Sam got up to put her dish in the sink."well thanks but I need to go home,wait.....where will I stay?I need to get some clothes."She looks down."what do I do with our their stuff,oh god."Sam ran upstairs.Rose chased after her."Sam Sam,wait!"

Sam POV

I can't stop thinking about what happened.I don't want to go home to be reminded what happened.I'm only seventeen so I am not even adult.God I miss them so much.I lean up against the wall.Sliding down to the ground.What if I have to stay with a relative that lives in a different country?Oh crap.

"Sam Sam wait!"Rose ran over to me."Listen it's going to be okay I promise we will figure it out.My mom called me last night and told me that the funeral will be Thursday.My mom said she will buy you a apartment.Alright,i wish you could live with us,but my mom said their isn't another room.And I know you wouldn't want to live with Lucus."She laughed.Her little brother can be annoying."Rose,i'm scared just think they will never get to see me get married or have a baby.What will I do with all their stuff,and I couldn't even think of going through Kayla's bedroom it would be to hard."Rose looked at me straight in the eye."Sam Kayla and I were close to she was like my sister.I now it's hard.we can get a storage room for everything and if it's to hard for you to do.Then we can get someone to do it for you."I looked up at her.

Niall POV

I walked up the stairs to see if the girls were okay.I kind of 'over heard' what they were saying."Sam uh......you could stay at my flat I have a extra room if you want?It could be fun!"Rose looks over at Sam ."well Sam I need to go,but call me if you need me."She walked down stairs.Sam looks up at me.I reach my hand out for her.She grabs it and stands up."Niall....are you sure?I don't want to intrude"I look down at her eyes,they are so pretty."No really,I think it could be fun!"She laughs."okay,but I will need to get my stuff."She looked down at the ground.I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me."Sam listen you are strong you can do this don't let this mess up your life...its just a bump in the rode."Her eyes were watering.I pulled her into a hug."its okay"I whispered in her ear.She hugged me back."thank you so much Niall,you are so sweet."

GUYS DOES NIALL LIKE SAM OR DOES SAM LIKE NIALL?IS HARRY JEALUS! WHAT HAPPENS?

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER I KNOW ITS SUPER SHORT SORRY I HAD TO CLEAN!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

always love Lillian