Chapter 11

Harry POV

Niall walked upstairs to see if the girls were alright.Is it weird that I wish that was me.Rose walks down the stairs with a worried look."whats wrong?"Liam walks over to Rose."Its Sam she is just worried,and doesn't know where to go after this because she doesn't want to go home."I stand up and head for the stairs when I see Niall and Sam coming down.Sam looked like she has been crying."Are you okay?"She nodes,and sits on the couch."guys,thank you so much for being here for me,and thank you for letting me stay here."harry walked over to me."Anytime love."I now it doesn't mean anything when he says that but I think it really sweet.I smile up at Harry.He looks down at me.We just stand their till Rose walks in."Sam we need to go get your stuff."I turned around."okay"With that we walked out of the house and into Rose's car."how did your car get here?"She smiles."Liam drove me to my house and I got my car."I turned up the radio.

Harry,Zayn,Niall,Louis,

Liam We give you one direction Story of my Life!

The DJ on the radio announces.Rose looks over at me.Then smiles.

"Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain

Leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days

She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about in her bones

And all be gone gone tonight the ground beneath my feet is open wide the way that I've been holds on to tight nothing in between

The story of my life I take her home I drive all night to keep her warm............."

"Sam did you hear Harry,it sounded like he was singing to you,Oh and Liam's part was Amazing!That is now my favorite song."

I laughed."mine to"We pulled into the drive way.So many memories come flashing through my head.We walked up to the door.Be brave Sam be brave.I walked in.Everything was the same.The house was perfectly clean.My moms laundry basket was by the laundry room.Oh god.I ran straight to my room.Shoving everything into my bag.All my clothes make up bathroom supplies,everything,even the huge poster of Harry.I walked over to my jewelry box.It sang a sweet song when you open it.I took out the necklace my mom gave me when I turned sixteen and the bracelet that my sister gave me when we were little.Then I walked into my closet and picking up my dad's old ball cap.

Then I couldn't take anymore I ran out of my room and into the kitchen.I grabbed a bag of Oreos and Icing and walked out the door.Rose waited on me outside.I put the stuff in my car so I didn't have to have her drive me to Niall's flat."Sam remember we have practice tomorrow and then the funeral."I smiled."Bye"She jumped in her car.I sat in my car crying for about twenty minutes.Just thinking of everything that has happened in these few weeks .

1.I met One Direction

2.I stayed the night at their flat.

3.We were tricked by those snobby girls

4.My parents died and my sister

GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED IT!THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO ME BE A LOT OF DRAMA.I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW GUYS

READ MY BEST FRIENDS BOOK YOUVE CHANGED

brilliam_fangirl29

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

always love Lillian