"What's the problem?" Scott asks climbing in the passenger seat.

"Isaac called. There's a guy walking up the driveway." Stiles says putting the jeep into gear and heading towards the driveway.

"Should we call your dad?" Scott asks and he shakes his head.

"We're adults Scott we can deal with this man." Stiles answers as they turn onto the drive way and can clearly see the guy 100 metres away.

Stiles drives another 80 metres before parking the jeep blocking the drive way and nodding to Scott to get out the car as he grabs the shotgun he keeps behind the back seat.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Stiles shouts aiming the shotgun at the man who only just looks up not even noticing they were there. The guy was in dirty threadbare jeans and flannel, his face a mixture of dirt and stubble. Stiles guesses he is in his thirties, the guy seemed slightly taller than him and definitely outweighed him in muscle which he can see even under the long sleeve flannel.

"What are you doing on my property?" Stiles asks again and the guy raises his hands in an effort to show he wasn't a threat but Stiles knew better than to lower his weapon and takes a few steps closer.

"My ute broke down." The guy says in a rough voice.

"Stiles, he doesn't look too good." Scott whispers from behind him and he was right. Even Stiles could see the paleness under his dirty face and the sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asks his voice a lot less harsh and half worried. The guy tries to nod and then turns around and begins to throw up. "Fuck." Stiles mutters handing the shotgun to Scott as he walks over the man.

"Come with us, you look like you could use a glass of water." Stiles says as he reaches the mans side just in time as the stranger nearly falls over. "Shit, Scott a little help." He shouts as he pulls the mans arm over his shoulder to keep him standing up.

Scott quickly puts the gun back in the jeep before putting the mans other arm over his shoulder as he helps Stiles move him into the back of the jeep.

"I think he's getting hyperthermia." Stiles comments as he drives the jeep back towards the house. "Call my dad."

-

"Stiles?!" His dads voice shouts through the house and he sighs with relief.

"In my room!" Stiles shouts turning back to the man lying on his bed unconscious. He looks a lot younger now that he's getting a closer look at him and his face isn't frowning when he's unconscious which makes him look a lot better. He only seems a few years older than him and has clearly had it rough. His dirty arms and face, his clothes thin with rips through them and his boots look 5 years past their used by date.

"What happened?" The sheriff suddenly asks appearing over Stiles' shoulder who was standing next to the bed where the stranger was lying.

"Like Scott said on the phone he was just walking up our driveway, said something about his car being broken." Stiles answers as Scott enters the room with a portable fan, plugging it into the wall and facing it towards the man.

"He threw up for a while and then passed out on us in the jeep. I think he's getting hyperthermia." Stiles continues.

"Mum said that if someone ever gets hyperthermia you need to cool their body temperature down, so that's what we've been doing with ice packs and fans." Scott adds and Stiles nods turning back to the unconscious man.