"Hello boy's" I said Ross mouth dropped the plan is working.

"Close your mouth Ross your catching flies " I said and he blushed. I walked outside and sat on the sun lounger and high fived Delly. Ross came our topless and I couldn't stop staring until he said,

"Like what you see?"

"Totally" I replied he laughed and I ran and done a front flip into the pools and soon enough I was joined by Ross and he swam over to me and I burst out laughing.

"What?" he asked.

"Your hair is line green" I said.

"Don't worry it's sexy" I said.

"Your sexy" he replied.

"So does your friend by the look's of it" I said he looked down and saw his boner. I just laughed.

"Awh am I turning little Rossy on" I said in a little baby voice. He nodded.

"Well you have to wait until later then" I said and swam away. I got out and looked at Ross then I winked at him. I went over to Rydel and told here what I said and she burst out laughing so did I.

"Girl U did good" she said

"I know" then we went and sunbathed.

*Ross's POV*

"You'll have to wait until later then" she swam away and got out i turned around an shouted "tease" and she winked god im so turned on.

*6 hours later*

It was currently 10pm and Milly was Laying front of me watching a film.

*Milly's POV*

I really wanted to do it with Ross tonight I thought he was asleep so I turned round to see him staring at me.

"Creep" I said.

"You just looked so beautiful" he said I blushed.

"I'm going to bed you coming?" I asked. he nodded.

"Guy's we are going to bed " i said.

"Ooh someone's getting it in tonight ?" Rocky and Ryland shouted.

"Um I don't think so I'm so tired of jetlag " I said and winked at Ross he flashed me a smile and said,

"I'm going to grab some water you head on up ill be up in a min babe" he said and gave me a peck on my check.
I went upstairs and into Ross's room and changed into my pj's.

*Ross's POV*

She winked at me does that mean we are doing it tonight or not. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the condoms and put them into my back pocket and grabbed some water.

"Night guys" I said whilst walking through the living room.

"Don't be to loud we don't wanna hear" Ratliff said.

"Oh shut up" I said and walked upstairs into my room and found Milly laying on it.

"Hey" she said

"Hey" I replied.

*Milly's POV*

It's now or never Millie just get it over and done with, he took of his shirt and pants and got in beside me. god he was turning me on now. I turned round so I was facing him.

"I heard your conversation earlier with the boy's in the kitchen" I said.

"Oh just ignore then" he replied.

"I am ready Ross" I said

"U sure"

I smashed my lips onto his and things turned pretty heated quickly.

"Does that answer your question " I asked he nodded.

*Ross's POV*

We started getting undressed I didn't want to hurt her.

"I don't want to hurt you" I said whilst gasping for air.

"Ross it's gunna hurt whether we do it now or in 6 months time " she replied.

"U sure" I asked

"Oh shut up and get on with it" she demanded.

*Milly's POV*

*2 hour's later*

God we done everything with each other and I mean everything right now we are Laying on the bed naked panting.

"God ur way better than all the girls I had sex with and trust me I have had sex loads" he said.

"Gee is that supposed to be an archive ment " I joked he laughed and we cuddled up and we fell asleep that fuck I'm so sore,,,,,..,,,