liam dunbar ♞ falling hard (ft. theo raeken) part three

Comenzar desde el principio

"No, Liam, we cannot."

"Why?"

"Because you aren't giving Y/N's boyfriend to the hunters." Stiles said, entering the room.

"Don't call him her boyfriend."

"Aww poor little puppy." Stiles mocked.

"I'm sorry, but it bugs the heck out of me that she's in love with a psychic killer! He killed Scott, was working with the dread doctors, killed his own pack for power, who knows what he's using Y/N for! And yes, it doesn't help that I'm madly in love with her!"

"He what?" Liam and the rest of the pack turn around to see you and Theo standing in the doorway, hand and hand. You pulled your hand away from Theo's.

"You weren't supposed to hear that..." Liam said quietly.

"Nice going buddy." Stiles said to Liam.

"You did all of those things?" You asked Theo. He looked into your eyes.

"I would never do them again."

"Point is, you still did them."

"Y/N, I've changed, okay? I really have. Knowing you has made me a better person."

"We'll leave you two alone..." Scott said, leaving the room with the pack.

"How can I believe you Theo?"

"Because you love me, and deep down you know I would never hurt you."

"What about my friends? How do I know you won't hurt them again?" You said. Theo just stared at you. "Scott is like my brother. He helped Isaac and I when we didn't have a home. Honestly, you're lucky I wasn't here when you killed him. Because I would have killed you on the spot Theo."

"Y/N." Theo said taking your hands in his. "I promise you, I will never hurt you, okay?"

"You do, and I will kill you."

"I believe you."

—-

Scott told you to go with Liam to the hospital, as it had been taken over by hunters. Neither of you looked at each other, or really made any contact at all.

"I'm sorry." You finally said.

"For what?" Liam asked, still not looking at you.

"About Theo."

"You made your choice, that's all I wanted."

"I've been thinking lately that I made the wrong one." You admitted.

"Really?"

"Yeah." Suddenly Liam pulled you out of the way and attacked a man that was sitting in the hospital bed. You two came out the door and there were hunters lined up waiting.

"Wait, let me do it." One of the hunters, Gabe, said. "Go ahead Liam, run. It'll be more fun that way." As Liam and I were backing up, the elevator door opened behind us, and the shots were fired. We were pulled into the elevator before any hit us.

"Theo!" You shouted as you saw who pulled you in.

"Are you okay?" He asked, scanning you to make sure nothing was wrong.

"I'm fine."

"I'm fine too, thanks." Liam cut in. You and Theo looked at him.

"We need to go out there and fight." You said, ignoring Liam's comment.

"Yeah well I'm not dying for him." Theo said, talking about Liam.

"I'm not dying for you either." Liam replied.

"That makes me look like a hero because I would die for the both of you." Theo and Liam looked at you and smiled.

"No one's dying tonight." Liam said.

"Let's fight."

The elevator door opened and Theo and Liam took off and attacked the hunters. You followed behind. Soon all the hunters were knocked out. Nolan then shouted that someone was behind you. Before Gabe could shoot, you let out your banshee scream. Gabe immediately went flying. When you thought the hunters were all gone, another one came. He was going to shoot Liam. You could feel it.

As the hunter picked up his gun, you ran in front of Liam, getting shot multiple times. Theo knocked out the hunter and was immediately at your side. You were in Liam's arms, him trying to heal you.

"Why isn't she healing?" Liam asked, looking up at Theo. Corey, Mason, and Melissa soon came to your side.

"Liam... don't." You spoke.

"What? I'm not going to let you die!"

"I won't..." You trailed off.

"Y/N! If you die, I'm going to kill you! Wake up!" Liam grabbed your hand and tried to take your pain again. Nothing would work.

"Liam."

"What Theo?"

"Kiss her."

"What?"

"Do it." So Liam did. He put his lips on yours and after a few seconds broke away.

"Y/N, you need to wake up because I can't do this without you..." Suddenly you shot up, screaming your lungs out. Theo and the others all covered their ears.

You frantically looked around. Liam was the first face that you saw. You reached up and pulled him into your arms.

"Thank you." You whispered.

"You lied when you said you wouldn't die. You basically did."

"I knew you could save me, that's why." You said to him. He smiled. Liam helped you up and you hugged Theo.

"Can someone take me home please?" You asked.

"I will. Boys, go find Scott." Melissa said.

"Can I go with you?" Liam asked hesitantly.

"Go." Theo said. "Corey, Mason, and I can find Scott."

"Thank you." You said, giving Theo a quick kiss. He just nodded.

—-

Melissa dropped you and Liam off at the house and you went to your room.

When you were done changing, you sat down on your bed next to Liam.

"Thank you again, for you know, saving me."

"Anything for you."

"Can you heal this one though, it never went away." You lifted up your shirt to show the mark on your stomach. Liam knew what it was.

"I can't heal that." He said.

"Why not?"

"Because it's a mate mark."

"What?"

"I brought you back from the dead basically, so you got that mark..."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, but they don't usually really mean anything. At least that's what Scott said."

"That's good..."

"Why, did you want it to mean something?" Liam asked.

"No. Well, I don't know."

"I'm going to go-" Liam started to say before you cut him off.

"Stay the night. Please." You begged.

"Alright."

—-

It was three in the morning and you shot up screaming. You couldn't breathe. Liam immediately woke up and was by your side.

"Y/N!" You continued screaming. "Look at me! Breathe, okay?" Liam said, cupping your cheeks. You were having a full board banshee panic attack. Liam didn't know what to do, so he kissed you. You kissed back, and when Liam felt that, he knew you were okay. He pulled away and looked into your eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I think so."

"What did you see?"

"Death."