The girl ( Chapter 1)

Living in New York City wasn't the best thing for me . I fell into modeling after high school, I worked at Panera part time and met my best friend Alissa ... but along with her I met Jack . I got into things with him, he was what you would call a bad boy but I was fine with it . That was until I started to be pulled into things . Jacks Dad was head of a gang and I overheard a conversation of there's one night . They said something about " We need her for her father ". I never met my father ... my mother never told me anything of him . So what would they want with him ? I never would end up knowing, all I knew was that I shouldn't stay there .
----------------------------------------------
I waited until he fell asleep, I grabbed the backs I previously backed and crept down the stairs . I flipped my hood up as I got out of the house . I ran through the rain and got a taxi to the airport . I got out of the car and boarded a flight ... The flight that could change my life forever . My flight from Manhattan New York to LA . I ran away, I changed my life I had to make everything change . I needed to leave the life the boy I fell for caused ...
I fell asleep on the plane, hours later I woke up to the flight attendant asking me to waking me up . I grabbed my bags, I called my friend Alissa .
Alissa : Hello ?
Bella : I need your help
Alissa : What happened ?? Did you get out safe ?
Bella : Alissa I'm here ... I'm in LA I couldn't be there it's to dangerous for me there
Alissa : I'm coming to get you
----------------------------------------------
The call ended and like that I saw her blonde hair bouncing around as she ran to me . I hugged her
Alissa : Thank goodness your okay ..
Alissa and I met back in New York . She was there for modeling and so was I .
Alissa : Let's go get you something to eat and we'll figure things out .
The night seemed to go on forever as we talked . It took my mind off of everything . We went back to her apartment . She talked to me about what I could do here in LA to keep me on my feet . Halfway through the conversation we both passed out tired .
I woke up to Alissa's phone ringing ...
I looked around for her and found her passed out in her room . I woke her up and she put the phone on speaker .
Nick : Hi, can I speak to Alissa
Alissa : This is her
Nick: I looked for the girl you asked to put in team 10 but I couldn't find her, she'd be great for the team but it's unfortunate ...
Alissa : Actually she's right here
She handed me the phone and I pushed it away
Bella : No
I whispered
Alissa : Just do it, it's your chance B
She whispered
Bella : Fine
I whispered
I grabbed the phone
Bella : Hi this is Isabella Holt
Nick : Hi my name is Nick from team 10, your friend Alissa sent in a video of you and her and we would love to have you two on our team .
Bella : What would that mean
Nick : It would mean you two living in a house with a couple other internet stars, making content and things like that .
Alissa : It's a chance of a lifetime Bells
She whispered
She's right, it is this could be my new start my new everything ...
Alissa : We agree, we can join
Nick : Okay I will be in contact with you soon for the details of the move .
Nick : Good day
Alissa : Bye
----------------------------------------------
Mean while back in NYC*
Dean : SHES GONE !
Dean : WE NEEDED HER
Jack : I tried everything dad she just left
Dean : Get Neels
Jack : But...
Dean : I gave you a chance Jack
Dean : Get Neels !
Neels : Yes
Dean : The tracker said she's on a flight to LA, Find her
Dean : You make her fall for you and you make sure we get her back . Got it ?!
Neels nodded ----------------------------------------------
A couple days later in LA*
Bella's p.o.v
I was packing my things into a van and moving into a house with complete strangers . We arrived at the house and Alissa knocked on the door . A tall blonde boy answered the door .
He hugged her and it was like I wasn't even there . They let go of each other
Alissa : This is Alex he's one of our roommates
I shook his hand, I met another girl named Tessa, then the twins Lucas and Marcus and AJ . Not everyone has gotten to the house yet . I finished unpacking and walked downstairs to go hangout with the group .
Jake's p.o.v
I was sitting at the island editing a blog when a girl with black hair wearing a leather jacket and all black .
AJ : Dude your staring
Jake : Wha what ?
AJ : Your staring at Bella
Jake : So that's who she is ?
She walked downstairs and I stood up
Jake : Hi I'm Jake
Bella : Hi I'm Bella
Right as I shook hands with her the door bell rang .
Bella : I got it
I walked to the door and opened it to reveal a tall boy with dirty blond hair and slicked back hair . He looks familiar I don't know why .
Neels's p.o.v
I never expected her to be that beautiful ....
End of p.o.v
Neels : Hi I'm Neels
Bella : I'm B..
Alissa : And I'm Alissa
She bumped me out of the way and shook his hand . He kept stairing at me ... why would he stare at me when Alissa is right inferno of him ? A hand was place on my back, I whipped around ready to hit someone . I threw up my hand I snapped myself out of it quickly, realizing who it was .
Jake : Sorry I didn't mean to scare you ..
I closed my eyes and re opened them,
This isn't New York Bella ! Get it through your head he's gone and he can't get you here .
Bella: Sorry
Jake : I was wondering if you'd want to hang out with me and some of the group tommorow, we could go cart or something ?
Bella : Id love that ...
----------------------------------------------
More to come but ... did you like the first chapter ? Are you ready for what comes next ? More importantly what was so bad with Bells father that the gang would need her ?? Find out next chapter 😉