Wake Me Up

GD opens the car door for me and I climb in. He gets in and starts it up. Its a beautiful car that purrs to life.
"Woooww," I breathe. Looking around the car.
He smiles, "Do you like it?"
"What's not to like?"
We're quiet for a moment until...

"Soooooo...I'm your favorite member?"
I roll my eyes and cover my face.
"Yes," is my muffled reply.
He snickers, "That's cute. I was hoping it was me."
I snap my head back up, "You were?"
"Of course," he leans over and whispers in my ear,"You're my favorite too."
I scoff a bit, "Favorite what?"
"Favorite girl."
"Oh wow! You're a smooth one eh?"
He grins, "I try."
I look at him,"Well done."

He smiles but keeps his eyes on the road. We have a comfortable silence the rest of the way. Me only giving him directions here and there.
We get to my apartment and he opens the door for me.
His brows come together, "TOP's car is still here."
I look over kinda confused until realization dawns on us both. We look at each other and laugh.
"Ummm...maybe we should wait a few minutes." I suggest.
"Good idea."

We get back in the car. Neither of us knowing what to say to the other. Finally he breaks the ice.
"You're really pretty Grace."
I put on a cute face, "Why thank you, so are you."
He laughs, "And so very funny."
He turns in his seat to face me. I face him too. He leans in just a little, "I would really like to get to know you better. Would that be alright?"

I would love to say yes, but honestly, men and me have never gone well. I'm damaged by them. They always want one thing, and when I don't give them that one thing they leave me. I've been used as an object over and over. I'm not sure this is a good idea.

What the Hell. Why not?
"I would like that."
He gives me a bashful smile. "Does that mean I can have your number?"
I hold my hand out for his phone. He passes it to me and I call myself. He takes it back and calls me then hangs up.
"Now you have mine too. Answer me Ok?"
I smile and nod,"Ok."
He leans in and hugs me. I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him back. As he breaks it, he looks me in the eyes and my heart flips. I give him a small smile and peck his cheek.
He smiles so big he looks like a Halloween pumpkin.

We chit chat for awhile and notice that TOP still hasn't left.
"Ok, this is getting old. I hope to God they're not doing what I think they are."
He snickers a little,"Why? At least they're hitting it off."
I roll my eyes, "They just met!"
He shrugs, "Chemistry is chemistry. Who cares if it's been a day or a year? If you like each other go for it."
I raise an eyebrow.
"Oh no! I wasn't trying to say...oh shit."
He covers his face and I laugh so hard. I reach up and take his hands away.
"I can't say I completely agree, but I do agree with this." I lean in and wrap my arms around his neck giving him a sweet kiss.
We break apart and he grins,"I'll take it."
He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me deeper.
We hear a knock on the window and jump apart.

There is a smirking TOP looking in at us. He clears his throat.
"What do we have here?"
GD looks at TOP with a killer smile, "Shut up hyung."
TOP walks to his car laughing.
GD and I are a bit awkward for a moment until he gets out of the car and comes around to open my door.

He helps me out, but doesn't let go of my hand. I can't help but smile. I never would've guessed that this guy of all people would like me at all. This is a bit surreal. Then again...I kissed him just now. Me...Grace, just kissed GD.

We get to the door and he kinda pulls me to him. I smile and look into his chocolate brown eyes.
"I'll call you tomorrow. Ok?"
I nod,"Ok."
He leans in and kisses me softly, hugs me a bit, "Good night."
"Good night GD."
"JiYong," he corrects me with a tilt of his head.
"If you like. I didn't want to assume."
He laughs a little. Nods a bit and waves, turning to walk back to his car.