Just Show Me A Sign

Random Pov

Lesson 1: The Art Being Cute

   You remember your weakness for cute things right,be one of the cute things.

  "Hey Gajeel let's go out on a date."Y/n said a cute voice.

  "Why the heck are you talking like that are you okay?"He asked putting one of his gigantic hands on her forehead."You got or something?"

She sighed. "Back to the drawing bored!"She called walking away from the male leaving him confused.

Lesson 2:  The Art Of  Flirting

   Compliment him and be very touchy feely.

   "Hey Blacksteel your looking very handsome." She said sitting on his lap causing Gajeel to instantly blush.

   "Wha-what are you doing?"He asked embarrassed.

   "Your cute when you blush."She whispered in his ear and he smiled.

    "What are you doing?"He sighed.

    "Back to the drawing board."She said shuffling over to Erza.

Lesson 3 : The Art Of Faking An Injury.

  Call out to him, then when your running over fall just close enough so he can A.pick you up or B. Catch you.

   "I really hope this works."I mumble to myself."Gajeel!"I yelled out to him on his way home,than I began running and then I tripped and fell scrapping my knee.

   "Are you okay?"He asked.

   "Yea...yea I'm fine just a scrape."I studdered standing up.

   "Good,but be careful next time."He smiled petting my head.

   "Anything else I smiled hopefully." His faced turned fearfully serious.

    "Yea...but  not here." He picked me up bridal style holding me close.

   At first I assumed that we were going to his house,but tirns out we ended up in a alleyway.

Your Pov (officially sorry change the pronouns up their ☝️)

    "So...Watch'cha wanna talk about?" I asked in my cute voice and he narrowed his eyebrows, that made me weak in the knees.

    "What's up with you?"He asked. I knew then that the gig was up.

    "I worked so hard just to see one damn sign! Nothing!" I yelled. "We couldn't just have one moment." He sighed petting my head.

    I looked up and we made contact for 3 seconds, after that we both abruptly adverted eye contact,that wad enough for me though! That was a perfect sign now I can stand tall and proud of our relationship.

    "Let's go to my house." You smiled, but froze in your tracks when you spotted...