Wait Really?

Your Pov 

Oct 1st:

Today was the date I set,but I can't do it!...*sigh*...As I got out of bed and looked in the mirror I tried practicing what I was going to say to him.

  Ga-gajeel I ah um like err you!

Love I you?

Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I stupid ! Why can't I just say Gajeel I love you...wait I just said it,no way!

7 minutes later...

I had just arrived at the guild and it was as lively as ever and at a table all alone in the mist of it was him,Gajeel.

H-hey Gajeel

 "What do you want now Y/n"he says looking up with you with a small smile.

Can I talk to you outside,it's important.

 "Okay,Lilly stay here I'll be right back"

Gajeel's Pov

  If I don't tell her now I'll never be able to,I just hope she feels the same way...Oh I pray she does.

"Gajeel we've known each other for a long time now,h-heck ever since phantom ,but there is something important I have to tell you."she says with blush on her face which makes me blush.

"I love You Gajeel!"she yells really  bluntly...then we go silent it's like the whole world stopped...I didn't know what to do but stare at her and blush like a idiotic tomato that resembled her.

 M-me too

 "Does that mean"she starts a sentence.

 I guess so.

Random Pov

After that the newly formed dragon slayer couple entered the guild to do nothing but sit next to each other and blush,but every now and then there eyes would meet and then they would blush more.Later on that night when you were gonna go home you decided to walk with Natsu and Lucy,because Gajeel promised Lilly they would go on a job he kissed you on the forehead blushed and asked the person he trusted the most to protect you and walk you home,which just so happened to be Natsu.

"Bye Luce" Natsu says as he continues to walk with you not saying a word maybe it was just your imagination,but you thought you could feel his gaze boring into you and it kinda burned.

 As you and Natsu walked up the steps. You stopped to say a proper goodbye.

   "Bye natsu and thanks for the escort,but remember who kicked who's ass last time we fought"you say with a smirk than kiss him on the cheek as you try to proceed into your house,but were stopped.

Natsu's Pov

I don't know what happened,one second I was just paying attention to what she was saying, then the kiss on the cheek and then it was the way she looked,I just wanted a better look at her face,because her bangs were in the way,now we were sucking faces.

 Y-y/n I-i ca-can explain.I shuddered scared of getting another one of her punches.

 "Oh can you Natsu?Well you now what you can do with sorry explanation buddy?"she says getting pissed.

 N-no

 "Take a damn hike"she yelled,but at least she didn't punch me,she kicked me instead.