doce

Percy POV

The next morning I was walking to the nearest Starbucks to do my online schooling. Mom and Paul had gone out for the morning and they told me to go walk around the city, to get used to it again or something. I don't why because I will never not be used to this city.

I was stepping over cracks as I walked not really paying attention to where I was going causing me to bump into someone.

"Son of a-!" The girl shrieked, her books falling out her hands and coffee spilling over her.

Real smooth, buddy.

"Oh, gods! I'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was walking. Are you alright?" I rambled.

The girl sank to her knees looking mournfully at the mess. "My skittles..." She whispered sadly.

I was taken aback, not expecting her first complaint was going to be her skittles.

Was anyone expecting that?

She picked up the blue packet that I hadn't seen earlier and held it close. "You fruity snacks will be missed." She sighed and began picking up her books.

"I'm really sorry," I said bending down to help her. "I wasn't watching where I was going."

"It's alright. I was to busy opening up my skittles," she said sitting back on her knees, pushing her long brown hair out of her face.

She looked down at herself swearing quietly at the stain on her pink shirt. "There's my karma," she huffed, standing up, books in arm.

"What do you mean?" I asked, handing her a notebook with a sparkly green cover.

"My friend Mackenzie said don't eat her oreos. I got drunk and you know what I did?" She said with a scowl. "I ate the goddamn oreos knowing exactly what I was doing. Mack said karma was coming for me."

I bit my lip finding it hard not to laugh. "Well I'm sorry karma did this to you but I pretty sure karma wasn't expecting me to offer to buy you another drink."

I COULDN'T HAVE DONE BETTER MYSELF.

TAKE THAT KARMA!

She paused, blushing slightly, causing some freckles to stand out. "Well karma wasn't the only one not expecting that. I don't see why not."

I grinned tugging on my backpack strap lightly. "Great. My name's Percy, by the way."

She gave me a small smile. "Andy. Now let's get some coffee."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, I know. But its been forever and I wanted you guys to meet Andy!

What do you guys think? Is she gonna stick around or leave? Is she gonna pop up every now and then? Who knows?

The voices were a bit tame in this chapter I think. Do you guys think they should in more or less?

I really do appreciate constructive criticism.