Chapter 12

Chester stood in the room of the hospital looking at April as she blinked, confused to where she was.Mike stood looking down at her, holding her hand.
"Where am I?" Asked April.
She tried to sit up but the pain in her stomach didn't let her so she just laid there looking at everyone.
"April do you remeber being attacked last night?" Asked Mike.
"Yes I do but what happened after that?" Said April.
Mike looked over to Chester then Trish then back to April and answered.
"You we're attacked by that guy and I stopped him but he got away. You were so beaten up that you were in a coma." Said Mike.
April's face went pale. She blinked several times letting everything sink in. Then she spoke again.
"He didn't try to hurt you?" Said April looking at Mike.
"Well, he tried to lunge the knife he had at me but I got out of the way before it could cut me." Said Mike.
She looked down at herself scared thinking that she might have almost lost Mike to that jerk. She wished that there was away for her to die or to disapear
into nowhere then Chester, Mike, Rob, Joe, Dave and Brad would be safe again. She started to cry not caring if everyone was there or not. She only knew fear now.
Ron had tried to stab Mike, kill him along with herself and she felt powerless to stop him. She was strong for a girl but not enough to stop Ron from his attack on her. Its
wasn't fair to kill them but since Ron was sick and weird ever since she had ever talked to him in her freshmen year of high school, he would.
"Could you guys give April and me a few minutes alone?" Asked Mike.
"Yeah, sure." Said Dave as he slowly got up and walked out with the rest of the guys.
Once April and Mike where alone he sat down in the chair again still looking into her eyes with compasstion and love.
"Mike, have you gotten any sleep? You look really tired." Said April.
"No. I haven't. I've been in the hospital all night waiting for your condition then after I found out you were in a coma I decided to stay right here until you woke up. I sent your
brother and the guys back to the hotel so they could sleep, I took a nap but I'll surive." Said Mike.
"Mike, you could have went with them and got some sleep. You look like your dead." Said April.
"Yeah I know. Chester already said I looked like shit but I wanted to be right here to watch you incase that guy were to come after you again and actually kill you. That's 
what everyone was so worried about. I was more worried then they were. I thought I'd lose you...I don't want that to happen. I care about you too much. I love your personallity,
your smile, your eyes. God I love everything about you!" Said Mike letting everything in his heart pour out.
April, for the first time, smiled. All the fear she had just a few minutes ago was gone. She felt safe like there was someone who could save her from the horrible pain she was 
feeling. Someone who could show her love again....
"I have those same feelings for you too,Mike. You make me feel safe, make me feel like nothing wrong has happened." Said April.
Mike smiled and stood up kissing her on the lips. He was shocked to feel her kiss back gentally. He pulled back and sat back down.
"April, once you get out of here I'm gonna take care of you, make sure this guy doesn't get you and try to hurt you again like this." Said Mike
She nodded then sighed as she picked her hand up to take the covers off of herself. Mike watched her actions woundering what she was doing. She slowly started to get up 
whincing alittle. Finally, she got her legs out of the bed and on the floor and then stood slowly. Mike jumped up and rushed over to April's side.
"What are you doing?" Asked Mike as he grabbed a hold of her.
"Well, I have......" Said April turning slightly pink in the cheeks.
"What?" Asked Mike still not caught on to what she had to do.
"I got...to go to the bathroom." Said April even more pink than before.
"Oh. Do you need help?" Asked Mike.
"I think I know how to pee." Said April laughing.
Mike had forgotten how sweet her laugh sounded. He missed hearing it so much and was glad to hear it again.
"I mean do you need any help getting to the bathroom?" Said Mike with a smile.I thI think I can make it. You've been up all night. Me on the other hand, has gotten a lot of sleep!" Said April.
"All right." Said Mike as he let go of April.
April walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. Mike walked back over to the chair and sat down. He leaned onto the bed and closed his eyes. Slowly he began to drift into
a deep sleep. April came out from the bathroom she seen Mike had fallen asleep. She walked over and sat back down on the bed then pulled her legs up onto the bed. Moving a
hand down to Mike's cheek she gentlly stroked it. It didn't seem to bother Mike much, he slept soundly as she ran her fingers over his smooth cheek. April laid her head back onto
the pillows watching him sleep. For once it was actually relaxing.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

"So you guys think we should just go back to the hotel since April's a wake and we'll see her soon." Said Rob.
"I don't know really. I'm kinda tired still." Said Joe with a yawn.
Everyone seemed to agree but now they could sleep better now since April was now a wake and talking.
"Why don't we go back and get some more sleep and come back later?" Asked Brad.
"Yeah, I think I'll feel better once I get a some full sleep not that wake up, fall back a sleep then wake up an hour later. I was doing that before we found out 
April had woken up." Said Dave.
"You gonna come to Chester?" Asked Joe.
"Nah, I'm gonna take a walk, get some fresh air instead of this hospital air. Smells like dead stuff." Said Chester.
"Can I come with you?" Asked Trish.
"Yeah, sure." Said Chester.
"All right. Well, see you later then!" Said Joe.
Everyone else said their goodbyes and Joe, Dave, Brad, and Rob left.
"So wanna take a walk out side?" Asked Chester.
"Yeah. Why not? Get out of this place for a little." Said Trish.
They both walked to the elevator and Chester hit the button for ground floor. A few minutes passed when they were at ground floor.
Both of them got off the elevator and walked to the hospital doors. They opened quickly as Chester and Trish walked towards them. 
They walked out side and started to walk arounf the hospital.
*****************************************************************************************************