Chapter 3

Authors Note: Ok Here is Chapter 3! Enjoy! Remember: R&R!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Linkin Park nor do I know them or have any contact with them.
I am ALSO NOT CHESTER'S SISTER. This is a fanfic. I only wish I could be his sister but I'm not that lucky! LOL! So don't e-mail me or IM me bugging the hell out of me thinking I'm Chesters sister. Ok? Thanks!

***************************************************

*4 days later- Linkin Park Concert*

"Yeah. I'll be there in like 10 minutes." Said April.
The 4 days had flew by and today was the day of Linkin Park's concert and the day April would get to see her brother again after 3 years.
"You have your tickets and pass to get backstage?" Asked the person on the other line.
"Yes, Chester. I have everything I need. You still think I'm a little kid!" Said April laughing a bit.
"I know that but your my little sister I still wanna look out for you." Said Chester.
April sighed a bit remembering her whole like, mostly about Chester always looking out for her. If someone said something and it made her cry, Chester was the first person there before anyone else.
"Yeah, Your right. Well, I better get going so I can get there before the crowds get there." Said April.
"Ok. Well, see you soon! Then we can hang out or whatever!" Said Chester.
"All right! Bye then!" Said April as she hung up.
Everyone who found out that April was Chester Bennington's little sister they'd get jealous or try to get backstage passes. She'd tell any person who asked she couldn't and wouldn't. Then those people would hate her.
She left her dorm room and walked down stairs to her car, outside. She dug around in her purse to find her keys. She got a feeling someone was behind her, turning around she jumped seeing it was Ron.
"I hope you not going to tell anyone because now I've changed it....if you tell anyone, I'll kill you and that person or persons you told! So better not tell!" Said Ron.
He grabbed hed pud pulled her close to his, kissing her hard.
She pushed him away quickly making a face.
"Yuck! Get off of me you sick fuck!" Shouted April.
She got into her car quickly and turned it on. She gave Ron an angry look as she sped off.
She drove quickly to the arena, doing 75 mph blaring the radio station.
"I know its funny how Chester Bennington has a younger sister, you never hear anything about her!" Said one of the radio station DJ's.
"Yeah, I know. I've heard that she may make an appearance at tonight's concert. So maybe we'll find out who this girl is." Said the other DJ.
"Yeah, I've heard that also. I bet many fans are going to be a bit jealous. I mean, hell, she's related to one of the band members of Linkin Park, how can you not be jealous, if your a big fan?" Said the 1st DJ.
April sighed as she listened to the DJ's talk about her being Chester's sister. 'God, so what I'm his sister? People should just get over it!' Thought April.
She knew that when they got there, they're going to want to interview her and all that crap like always.
"Well, we are going to talk to the band tonight we'll also be airing the whole show commercial free and after that an interview with the and and maybe Chsester's sister and find out more about this young lady. We'll be right back." Said the 2nd DJ.
April turned the radio off as she arrived at the arena, parking her car. She dropped her keys into her purse then she got out her tickets and backstage pass, then got out of the car.
She noticed someone that looked like Mike. She smiled because it was Mike. His hair was all black now from the last time she seen him, his hair was red.
He was walking to the bus to get something so April began to jog to get his attention.
"MIKE!" Shouted April as she jogged.
urneurned around to see who shouted his name. When he noticed who it was, his mouth dropped. He sprinted quickly to meet her.
"Oh my God! April! How are you?" Asked Mike as he gave her a big hug.
"Oh I'm great! Ah! I missed you so much!" Said April as she hugged him back.
"I missed you also. Chester never told us you were coming. Wow....you've really grown since the last time I've seen you!" Said Mike looking at April from head to toe.
"Yeah, I guess." Said April blushing.
"Well, I gotta get something off the bus. Wanna come with me? Asked Mike.
April nodded and gave him a big smile. He opened the door and let April on and followed behind her.
April began to feel a sudden attraction to Mike. She came back to reality and blushed.
Mike stopped looking around for what he was looking for to look at her again.
"Why are you blushing?" Asked Mike.
"On nothing, just something really silly." Said April.
"Uh-huh. You better tell me or I'll tickle you until you cry!" Said Mike rasing his hands to tickle her.
"No! Don't tickle me!" Said April as she ran to hide.
"You can't hide! I know the bus very well!" Said Mike as he ran after her.
She looked over her shoulder and giggled as Mike grabbed her around her waist. They fell to the floor with a large thud.
April giggled and said "Mike you got me! No fair!"
He smiled then, lowering his lips to hers and kissed her deeply.
She opened her mouth a bit to let his tongue slid into her mouth.
She moaned lightly as he rubbed his tongue all around in side her mouth, both of their tongues fighting eachother.
She had never been kissed by anyone like this before. She was also in shock about how much of a good kisser Mike was.
"Mike, Where the hell are you? We have to warm up for the show." Said Chester.
April and Mike where too deep in their kiss to hear Chester and continued kissing.
"Mike?" Said Chester as he walked onto the bus. He seen Mike and April on the floor with Mike on top of her, kissing.
"Mike. what the fuck are you doing?" Shouted Chester.