Chapter 8

A/N: My last chapter was every dark. Everytime I read it, I think to myself "Did I really write that?" LOL. 
I actually don't have much to say! So here's Chapter 8! Enjoy! 
*****************************************
Mike sat in his hotel room alone, wondering where April was and if she was ok. Finally, he got up and walked to his door, opening it then 
walking out. He went over to the next room where Chester was with the other guys. Knocking on the door and waiting for someone to 
answer the door. A few minutes passed and the door was opened, Chester laughing at something.
"Oh Hey Mike. What's up?" Asked Chester.
"Did April come to your room?" Said Mike.
"What? I thought she was in your room? Oh shit! Where is she!?" Asked Chester.
Mike shrugged then heard Dave shout something like he heard a girl screaming. He turned around quickly and began to run down the hall
to the lobby. He noticed the tour bus door was open still, his eyes got wide then he ran out the doors to the bus.
"Now your gonna die, you little bitch!" Said someone on the bus as Mike came up to the open door.
He heard April scream the a hard thud. Mike ran onto the bus and seen a guy standing over her body holding a knife covered with blood.
"YOU SICK FUCK! GET AWAY FROM HER!" Shouted Mike as he ran at the guy.
He slung his fist at the attacker, knocking him to the floor. The guy got up and tried to stab Mike with the knife but Mike jumped out
of the path of the knife and it hit the wall making a cut mark. 
Mike quickly kicked the knife out of the attackers hand then punched him again, knocking him out again this time he was out cold. 
Looking around for something to keep the attacker at bay. He seen some cords on the floor, taking them and rapping them around the attackers
wrist and ankles. Then put him in the back of the bus.
Once he was finished he went over to April and gasp at how horrible she looked. He felt for her pulse, he found it but it was very faint.
"Oh shit, April you can't die on me! Please God Don't die!" Said Mike.
He seen April's cell phone in her purse on the floor, grabbing it quickly he dialed 911.
He heard Dave, Brad, Joe, Rob, and Chester yelling as they came up to the bus. Chester was the first to run on. He stopped dead in his tracks
when he seen April.
"Oh God!" Said Chester as he walked over to Mike.
"She's not dead yet, Chester. She's not gonna die! You hear me April! Your not going to die! Damn it!" Said Mike.
Chester fell to his knees looking at April, tears began to fall. He shook his head and said "I should have stayed with her. This would have 
never happened."
Mike talked to the operator for a few minutes, telling her what happened. Mike looked over to notice the attacker had somehow was gone.
"Oh fuck! Where is that asshole! He was right there! Shit he got away!" Said Mike.
"Don't worry about it. We'll get him soon!" Said Chester as put a hand on Mike's shoulder.
"Chester...I can't lose her. I'm scared I'm gonna lose her..." Said Mike as tears began to fill his eyes.
Chester pulled Mike in and hugged him tightly. The other band members walked on the bus and noticed April on the floor with bloody rags
on her body.
"Mike, your not going to lose her....believe me this girl is strong. She's pulled through many things before." Said Chester trying to comfort 
the now crying Mike.
10 minutes had passed when the ambulance arrived. Some paramedics came running on the bus with IV's and many other things including 
a stretcher. 
"We're going to have to ask you leave the bus so we can work on her and get her to the hospital." Said one of the paramedics.
Chester picked up Mike and they both walked off the bus and met up with Joe, Brad, Dave, and Rob as they stood there shocked.
"This can't be happening....that wasn't her...." Said Rob trying to blink out the pictures of April when he walked onto the bus.
"We are talking her to the hospital now. We're going to have to put her in intensive care since she lost a lot of blood. If you want you can come to the
hospital." Said the paramedics that was working on April.
"Yeah, we'll come but we have no way to get there." Said Mike.
"You all can go in the squad cars. They'll take you." Said the paramedic.
Then he ran off as the began to load the stretcher onto the ambulance. 
Chester, Mike, Joe, Dave, Brad and Rob walked over to the police cars and got into different ones then the officer drove them off to the hospital.
All Mike could do was look out the window of the squad car thinking about everything that has happened.
The drive was very short and everyone got out and went to the waiting room to wait for new on how April was doing in silence. 
****************************************************