The Accidental Fall 🍁 Chapter Two

*A week earlier*

André

"Hey man, its good to see you back home," he takes a sip of his beer.

"It's due time bro, I missed you guys. How's Sage? She doing okay?" He beams.

We've been best friends since highschool. We sorta grew apart when I got a job in Paris. What sucked most was that Nate was the one who realised what I was capable of doing with my 'artistic skills'. I honestly just did it for fun.

I remember once, we totalled his mum's SUV while she was on a business trip and he made me sell my paintings. I didn't think they worth anything, apparently he had 'connections' that had an eye for good art. One thing led to another and that was pretty much how I got discovered. So I owe it all to him basically.

"She was a little sad when you left but she came around," he smiles then looks absent.

"Is there something you're not telling me? Is everything okay between you two?" I ask concerned.

"We're fine, I'm just nervous cause I'm going to propose," did he just say what I think he said??

"YOU'RE GOING TO WHAAT!!" Everyone in the restaurant turns to our table. "Sorry," I wave. "You're going to propose!!? Dude that's best news I've heard all year, does anyone else know?"I whisper, bug-eyed.

"No you're the first person I've told," he says.

"Why are you nervous? Of course she'll say yes, why wouldn't she?" I shrug and take a bite out of my burger.

I enclose his face between my palms " My son is all grown up, I'm so proud of you Pepi," I fake cry.

"We're in public, and I'm not Pepi," he pushes my hands away.

"But Pepi😭, " he grins

"I guess you're right, I just want it to be perfect. I want her to be completely clueless about it," his entire face lights up suddenly.

"Anyway, so you finally decide to come back home, but why? You already tired of Europe?" He raises his brow.

"Nah man, Europe's great. Can't complain. Living the luxurious life, running into beautiful women everyday. A temporary fix now and then," We both smirk.

"You haven't changed a bit, still can't be tamed," he says then shakes his head.

"So, my manager got a call saying that some very important people wanted me to showcase my new pieces on the launch of their new art gallery right here in the big apple. I wasn't going to pass up that chance,"

"I'm just glad you're back,"

"I would love if you and Sage could come, I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of boring old dudes, please Pepi."

"Yeah, for sure. And I already told you to stop calling me that." He sneers

*Today*

Earlier today they set up firefly lights from the entrance right into the gallery, it looks even better now that the Sun's down, everything looks perfect.

"Mr. Bell is everything to your liking, I made sure every instruction was followed to the letter." Mr. Greene says.

He's one of the the art gallery owners. He's got greasy gray hair that's slicked back and a wrinkle-filled face with strong facial features. He's spotting a navy Gucci suit.

What's next? Is the after party at his yatch. I roll my eyes.

"Mr. Bell? Are you with me?" okay, now he kinda sound's pissed.

"Sorry, sometimes I lose my track of thought," I force a smile. "I'm actually quite impressed, it looks really good." I say

"We always deliver, so I'll see you inside," he gives me a closed smile, shakes my hand and goes inside.

Its starts to get cold outside maybe I should go inside too.

The elevator starts to close but a leg stops it.

Glorious,Taraji P Henson legs.

Soon they're followed by glistening caramel thighs.

She stares at me for a while.

And all my stupid ass can say is "Enjoying the view?" She glares at me, at least i think she does. I can't see her face clearly.

She finally gets in. Her face is covered by her big frizzy hair. But she's hot. Fuck! She's a full 10 and I haven't even seen her face yet.

Her ass is definitely asking for my attention. And I don't plan on ignoring it either.

Okay, now there's a party in my pants.

Shit!

Great just great.

She's about to press the last floor button. But i already did, looks like she's coming to the showcase.

She finally looks at me.

Yaaaassss.

God, she's so beautiful. Her eyes! They're like caramel orbs. Her long dark lashes sweep gently over her eyes.

Her lips. I just want them on mine forever.

Wait. What am I saying?

What am I a poet or something?

The elevator finally stops and before I can saying anything she quickly rushes out into the room.

A/N

I tried my best to make this a longer chapter.

Because Toni Mafudh(André) is gorgeous af
Here are some more drool-worthy pictures of him.

gosh he's such a gem.

Anyway talk to me if you want any changes to be made.

Love Dee