The Accidental Fall 🍁 Chapter One

Dedicated to shebah_ruth zarinaxnoori SueFaeh Torious77 my biggest inspirations💝

Elise

"Excuse me, but why aren't you dressed yet ?"

"Uh Lise, something's come up and-"Sage cuts Nate off. "You'll have to go to the showcase without us." She pouts.

"I'LL HAVE TO WHAT!!?" I yell. "Why!? Where are you guys going!!!?" I fold my arms, furious.

"My parents just got to town and they want us to go to the Lakers game with them,"he proceeds with caution.

"Then why can't I go with you guys? I didn't even want to go in the first place and now you bail on me, why couldn't you say this earlier,"

"We've only got two tickets, they didn't know you were staying with us," he nudges Sage. "And plus if we said this earlier you'd refuse to go alone," she reasons.

I groan.

"What's the use of going if I don't even know the guy, it's gonna be awkward, y'all know how introverted I can be," I say

"Come on, you'll be fine, it'll be fun," Sage beams at me.

I highly disagree.

"How do you know? You won't even be there and me being shy is the icing on the cake," I start over thinking, my anxiety now building up.

"I'm sorry Lise i really am but you have to go we promised him we'd be there," Nate pleads.

"Sorry? You're sorry? Dude I freaking bought a dress for this. You promised him I didn't," I point to them then to myself and smh.

They both do the puppy dog face.

"Don't. Don't do that! I don't like when you make that face," after a one minute stare-off I finally submit " oookay fine I'll do it. They both pounce on me laughing.

"Oh man, we owe you one. BTW your uber is almost here, so you should probably finish getting ready," Nate announces.

"Yeah so get out of my room i need to get glammed up," i push the them towards the door.

I head to the bathroom, look in the mirror and my fro' looks like a bird's nest. I contemplate about how i'm going to comb through it and face palm. After 30 minutes of wrestling with my impetuous mane, i finally end up with presentable set of shiny curls.

I apply a little mascara on my long dark lashes, do my brows and just a dab of gloss. I put on my red sleeveless dress that has cut-outs on the side and it fits like a glove.

"Lise? Are you done? The uber is already here," Nate calls from the living room.

"Yeah, let me just get my purse," i quickly put my essentials inside and rush downstairs in these impossible black louboutins (PS: I can't really walk in them but as Cardi said 'these expensive, these is red bottoms these is bloody shoes😂😂') I had to slay *mentally flips hair*.

I get to the living room and everyone's jaw drops.

"Elise Madison Clarke, are we even related? You look soo gorgeous, oh my God, you even wore the heels," she wipes a fake tear off her face.

Nate's still stunned.

"Okay, lets get you going," Sage leads me to the car outside. "You are beautiful," she gives me one last glance and I get in.

"Hello miss, I'm Walter, Walter Simmons," the driver says.

"Hey Walter I'm Elise," and with that we left.

Author's note

Hey guys, thank you so much for all your support.

I'll be posting 2 chapters a week hopefully

Oh also the update: Sage is Elise's sister

And talk to me, tell me if you like Elise's as Justine Skye or should I change it.

Xxxoooxxx