5. Please Forgive me

Magsimula sa umpisa

When we were done cleaning i sat on the couch and Jasmine sat next to me. "you know i wanna go see aunt Pam and see how she's doing, wanna come? i asked and she smiled and nodded. I took my phone from the charger which was in the corner and my keys "Demi i'm gonna go see Pam, i'm gonna come back in an hour" i said and closed the door. I walked to my front door and unlocked my door. As i stood into my apartment i suddenly got an a strange feeling i looked around but didn't found Pam anywhere "Pam?, where are you?" i called but nothing "Aunt Pam are you here?" Jasmine tried but nothing. I walked into our big bathroom and found Pam laying on the floor "PAM!" i screamed and ran up to her. i tried to shook her but she didn't woke up. "AUNT PAM PLEASE WAKE UP!" i tried "Jasmine call the ambulance" i said she took her phone.

Jasmine's POV:

I took my phone and called 911.

"Hello how may i help you?" a woman's voice asked

"Hey this is Jasmine Villegas and my friend's aunt is unconscious we found her laying on the floor" i said as i looked at Soph who was desperately trying to wake her up

"Okay is she breathing?"

"Soph is she breathing?" i asked Soph and she nodded

"yes, she is" i said and then i heard tapping from the computer

"okay and the address is?" the woman asked

"10503 Whipple st , Toluca Lake" i said

" Okay we'll be there in 5 minutes" she said and i ended the call.

I went to Sophia and saw she was crying "hey it's okay, Pam will be okay" i tried to calm her down "but what if she's not?" she said "She will, she's strong just like you"i said and hugged her "should we call Demi ?" i asked and she just nodded. i took my phone and called her

D - Demi J - Jasmine

D: Hello?

J: Hey this is Jaz, uh we went to the apartment and found Pam laying on the floor she's unconscious but she's breathing, we called the ambulance already but could you come there if we need any help?

D: of course, i'll be there in 2

J: okay thank you

D: you welcome, stay safe bye

J: okay we wil, bye

I said and ended the call.

Sophia's POV:

I couldn't stop crying, my only rock, my only strength when m sister died she was there she was the one who wanted to take care of me when my parents didn't, what i'd do without her?

As i leaned hug Pam i saw something in her hand. I opened it and found a note.

I'm sorry Sophia but i had to.

Dad.

I couldn't believe it my dad had drug my aunt the blood started to boil in my veins "hey it's okay calm down" Jasmine said but u didn't listened i didn't care at this point. I went to the kitchen and took a glass of water then i heard a doorbell. i went to it and i saw Demi standing there "hey i came when Jasmine called me, are you okay?" Demi asked and i i just collapsed into her arms "Sh-she can b- be dead Demi, Pam ca- can die" i sobbed into her arms "shhh everything's gonna be okay, Pam is a strong woman and she can survive this whatever this is" she said "drug" i said "what?" "Dad, my d-dad drugged her" i sobbed now more uncomfortably "your dad did this?" Demi asked surprised and i showed her the note and then i felt her to lift me up and she carried me to the couch.

As The paramedics came and took Pam i decided to go with them so i was sitting in the ambulance holding Pam's hand and Jasmine was sitting next to me, Demi had decided to follow us by car with Marissa and she told her family was coming to support us which was a good thing. I hopped off of the ambulance and walked into the hospital with paramedics

"I'm sorry but you are not allowed to come closer" the doctor said "but i need to see her, PLEASE let me see her!" i begged "miss you need to step away from the patient" doctor said again "NO I NEED TO SEE HER PLEASE LET ME GO WITH HER, SHE NEEDS ME!" I screamed and tried to go through that's when i felt arms around me "shh it's okay they'll take good care of her" Demi said "shh calm down they will take a good care of her, it's okay" she said and i started crying uncomfortably on Demi's lap "b-but i n-need to see her, Please" i asked "they will take a good care of her" Demi said and hugged me.

"Who is the closest to Pamela Valderrama?" the doctor asked "it- it's me" i said still sobbing " miss how old are you?" the doctor asked "15 why?" i asked "we need someone to sign the papers but it have to be over 18, is there anyone else in your family?" he asked "no at the moment" i said "Who's taking care of you at the moment?" he asked "uh Demi" i said "then she can sign the papers if she's your parent figure" he said and Demi got up and walked to doctor.

-----------------------------------------

I woke up when someone called my name "Sophia?" i opened my eyes and saw 4 people standing in front of me "Sophia this is my family" Demi said "hey i'm Madison, But you can call me Mad" the shortest said "yea i know who you are, you're in Desperate Housewives and you're good at aerial, it's nice to meet you" i said and she smiled to me and i smiled back "hi i'm Dallas" the taller said "hi i'm Sophia" i said "and these are my parents Dianna and Eddie" Demi said "it's pleasure to meet you Mr. and Mrs. DelaGarza i'm Sophia" i said trying to be polite "honey please call us Dianna and Eddie, and it's nice to meet you, i'm sorry about your aunt i hope she's okay" Dianna said and gave me a mothery hug.

After couple of hours the same doctor came to us "Pamela Valderrama?" he said "yea here" i said and walked to him "I'm sorry i have to say this but, She's in coma" he said and i froze.

My aunt was in coma, like between death and alive. this can't be happening my aunt is In Coma "w-what?" i asked disbelief "your aunt is in-" "YEA IHEARD WHAT YOU SAID, BUT HOW?!" i asked raising my voice "there was drugs in her body which caused bad brain damage so she didn't even felt that she was drugged" the doctor said "oh and call me Dr. Anderson" he said and i nodded "i..uh....can i see her?" i asked tears rolling down my cheeks "yes, this way miss" he said and led me to the room.

I opened the door and saw Pam laying lifeless on the bed "Pam?" i said "it's me, Soph i'm here with Jasmine, Demi, Marissa and Demi's family. a lot of people haha." I said trying to hold more tears "i miss you so much, i wish you could be here right now. and this is my fault i should've listen my dad well Michael but i didn't, this whole mess is bc of me i should lay in that bed right now" i said now crying hysterically.

I felt two arms around me "everything's gonna be okay you know" Jas said hugging me as i felt butterflies in my tummy "i should've listen to Michael and this big mess wouldn't have happened" i said sobbing into Jasmine's shoulder " everything will be okay, i promise we get the charges against your dad and we don't have to worry about anything" she said "yea" i said and heard the door open.

"Sophia" i heard i knew that selfish voice i turned around and saw

My Dad.