05 | C a p t u r e d

Start from the beginning

Flashback ends*

Y/n:
Mr Taehyung..? The food is finally arrived as she pat on my shoulder.

Her smile.. Its been so long, I dont want to hurt her again..

That Night its all because of namjoon forcing us to drink the alcohol.. Its all a mistake. Please continue smile and forget all the bad things about me.

Y/n:
Come on , lets start eating already!!

Hoseok Pov

Hoseok:
Yah yah jimin .. relax are you that hungry?..

Jimin:
Yeah I am that super hungry as he keep pulling me and we finally reach the place..

Its been such a long time we been here.. Before y/n came into our life.. We used to hang out here often. It was probably the most beautiful in life for me.

Jimin Pov

We took a seat and the ahjumma that we've known came towards us..

Ahjumma:
Eh.?! Jimin and hoseok..? You both are here! Did you saw taehyung sitting there with a girl? As she pointed over the corner of the restaurant.

I immediately to the direction .. and realised whom he is with.. Its y/n.

I turned back to hoseok to see his reaction.. he immediately stood up and slam the table. His face is full of anger and sadness.

He was going to walk towards them.. As I try to stop him because I know something bad gonna happen if I didnt stop..

Jimin:
Stop hoseok hyung! Just let them be. Pls

Hoseok:
Dont you get it?! HES THE ONE BEEN KEEPING HER ALL THIS TIME!!

Ahjumma:
Boys whats going on..?

Jimin:
Im sorry ahjumma, I will pull him out of here. Hes on a pretty bad mood as I try to put hoseok hyung out but he seem to push my hands away..

He just continue walk towards their table and He then grabbed taehyung shirt.

Y/n Pov

As we were eating happily.. Suddenly a guy with a angry expression walk to us. He grabbed taehyung shirt and glare at him.

Taehyung:
Oh.. Hyung you are here? He smirked.

Hoseok:
Dont call me hyung ! Im not your hyung anymore. So you kept y/n all this time?! What you trying to do?! As he start to punch his face..

I stood up and try to defend taehyung..

You:
Are you okay?! As I look at taehyung face.

Hoseok:
Y/n! WHY ARE YOU STILL CARE ABOUT THIS GUY?! DID U KNOW WHAT HE DID TO U?! As he pull me
towards him.

You:
Let go of me ! You stranger!!

Hoseok:
Stop ! Did you know ?! How much you worried me! Wake up your damn mind! Why u hanging around with him!

You:
Stop! Who are you to tell me what to do?!

Taehyung:
Looks like she doesnt like you anymore hoseok hyung.. She hates you now

Hoseok:
Shut up! .. Follow me y/n .. You need to stay with us not him as he grabbed my wrist.

Taehyung:
No shes not going anyway .. Shes with me. I took her first as he grabbed my wrist.

You:
Stop I am not a object!! .. Hey you! What are you standing there doing nothing?! Do something to ur friend as I glared at the guy looking at us.