Thrown Out

Frisk's POV
Screw you Toriel. That was all I thought about at that moment. All I felt was a strange tingling feeling spreading from my lips to everywhere in my body, from the tip of my nose to the end of my toes. (Le ryhme).
Of course, Toriel's face had gone sour the moment she saw us. Not surprised really though. Anti-shipper. She stormed out of Alphys' place while we were still waving. Undyne grinned.
"Brilliant guys! But Toriel is gonna be real mad later." I nodded.
"S-so what are you going to do about it?" Alphys asked nervously.
"I don't know, wait for her reaction I suppose," I replied before sitting down and helping myself to pizza. Sans just laughed so Undyne threw some pizza at him.
"Just eat it punk!" She told him and he rolled his eyes. Me and Alphys started playing Mario Cart again. She was clearly winning, which I was fine with for once.
Afterwards, I leapt ten feet into the air as my phone started to ring. I answered it casually.
"Yes mum? What's up?" I said into the phone.
"Frisk, can you please come home now?" She asked. Well, her tone suggested it was an order. I pulled a face.
"Do I have to?" I asked. There was silence. "Oh okay fine," I replied moodily. I should have seen it coming really. I hung up and started packing. "Sorry guys, gotta go." They nodded in understanding and I stood up, slinging my bag over my back.
"I'm coming too," Sans said suddenly as I was about to leave. I nodded - it would be nice to see someone I know while Toriel kicked my butt.
Sans' POV
When we got to Frisk's house, Toriel was at the doorway, giving me the look of the devil. I noticed a suitcase was by her as well.
"Frisk, you are no longer welcome here," Toriel said to her. WHAT! She just what!? That was all I could think about and she burst into tears. I grabbed her suitcase with blue magic and led Frisk away.
"Don't worry, you can stay at my house till she calms down, okay?" She nodded, tears still streaming down her face. I sighed and hugged her, teleporting to my house as I did. Frisk smiled with appreciation.
"Thanks Sans," she said," For everything." I nodded - I was just doing what I would for anybody. I then noticed that Papyrus's jaw had dropped. I set down the suitcase gently.
"Hey bro, Frisk is going to stay for a while, k?" Papyrus slowly nodded and Frisk smiled.

Frisk's POV
Sans let go of me and led me to the sofa. He opened the suitcase and pulled a face - my underwear was on top. I grinned and pulled out my teddy bear and pillow. Apart from toothbrush and Pjs, that was all had had for nighttime.

Sans saw my face and understood instantly. "Bro, Frisk needs a blanket," he called to Papyrus, who was making spaghetti. He nodded and raced upstairs quickly. A few minutes later and he was back downstairs with a red blanket. Sans looked surprised. "Ya sure Paps?"
"Frisk wouldn't damage my stuff and she deserves good things after all she's done for us," Papyrus explained, quietly for once. I looked confused.
"That was Paps first blanket," Sans explained. I nodded - that blanket must be very special to Papyrus.
"Thanks so much Papyrus," I said, gently taking his blanket. At least some people appreciated me.
TIME SKIP (coz I'm lazy)
I crawled underneath Papyrus's blanket on the sofa slowly. Papyrus had already gone to bed. Sans came over to me and kissed my head.
"Good night Frisk. I love ya," he said to me. I smiled.
"I love you too Sans," I murmured before sleep dragged me under.
After what seemed like a minute I woke up gasping, sweat beading my forehead, my breathing quick. I dragged myself of the sofa and into Sans' room. When I entered he woke up.
"Frisk it's like one in the morning, why are you up?" He asked me, yawning.
"I'm sorry Sans, I had a nightmare," I replied. He saw my face and softened.
"It's okay kid, you can sleep with me," he said, shifting over to give me room. I climbed in gratefully and snuggled down. Sans absently stroked my hair as I drifted off to sleep...

AND THAT IS ALL FOR NOW MY PEEPS! Guys, I realised that I've nearly finished this story. But don't worry! I will do a Mafiatale one (but a twisted version) and my next gen one! Oh yeah, Truth and Lies spoilers! I think I put that my next generation thing is gonna be called Truth and Lies. The main characters are called Lily and Lucy, but actually they're not. But you'll find out! That's all for now so BAI PEEPS!