Whoops, I spilt the milk

Frisk's POV

The milk crashed to the ground and spread around my feet. I didn't care. Goat- mum did, but that didn't matter. I think I muttered, "Whoops, I spilt the milk" before I burst into tears. By then, Toriel had left the house again, probably to buy more milk. I crawled over to my phone and went into contacts, expecting the worst. Sure enough, Sans had been blocked and there was nothing I could do about it.

I almost burst into tears before an idea struck me like a brick. I rang his house phone. It took a couple of rings to pick up and when it did, to my disappointment, Papyrus answered.

"HELLO?"Papyrus said into the phone.

"H-h hey Papyrus,"I sniffed," Can I please speak to Sans?"

"I'm sorry Frisk but Queen Toriel told me.. Sans don't you dare," Papyrus started, before hanging up. I started to eat my abandoned Temmie Flakes, a confused look on my face. I really needed to have something different for breakfast at some point as well, but that didn't matter for now. Then I heard a familiar sound. The sound of Sans teleporting.

Sans' POV

"Sans, don't you dare,"Papyrus said as I began to drag myself out of the prison underneath the kitchen table he made me.

"Sans does dare Paps," I said, grinning as Papyrus hung up and grabbed hold of me. I squirmed, trying to escape so I could teleport, and as a result we ended up rolling out of the kitchen on the floor and bumping into the sofa. At that point, I realised I just had to take him with me, and in an instant, I teleported us to Frisk's house.

As soon as we got there, she ran over to me and threw her arms around me, sobbing. Papyrus tutted, but his face softened when he saw Frisk's tears, and he just went and turned on the TV to watch Mettaton.  I just smiled and hugged Frisk like nobody's business. 

Once Frisk had calmed down, we walked into the living room and watched TV with Papyrus, Frisk on my lap with her arms still around my neck. I leaned back and rested my arms gently on her, focusing on her because I hate Mettaton's guts and wasn't gonna listen to his show. Papyrus, however, was glued to the television and cheered whenever Mettaton did something 'absolutely fabulous darlings'. Ugh. 

About ten minutes later, I heard a key turn in the lock and switched off the television. Papyrus opened his mouth to complain but I motioned to the door and nodded, grabbing hold of me as I kissed Frisk on the head before teleporting home. I noticed Frisk pick up a sketch pad and idly draw the annoying dog. I smiled - she was great at covering.

Frisk's POV

As soon as Toriel came through the door, Sans had teleported and I was idly drawing a picture of the annoying dog, tears rolling down my cheeks and onto the paper. Toriel just glanced at me before walking off to feed Flowey. I then felt a blanket cover me. Flowey was down here with a pitying look on his face as he tried to cheer me up.

AND THERE IS ANOTHER ONE! I wrote one today because I won't have time tomorrow, since there's an open evening at school and I'm helping out. I want to give a shout out to cucuthewolf because they have voted on every single chapter I have made in this fanfic, so just know I truly appreciate it. Same for you Imagination Studios 43. Thank you all so so much guys for all the support and I'll see you all Friday hopefully. BAI PEEPS!