Chapter 5

"OH hey, yeah let's go "

I didn't even know who the guy was but as soon as I heard Mr 'Yang's name I was so relived, l felt like god has sent me an angel to save my life, the person who was following me left and then I looked up at the guy, he took off his hat and then :

"OH MY PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH IT'S JUNGKOOK"

"Are you that hungry or what?"

YES IT WAS JUNGKOOK AND YES HE ANSWERED ME IN ENGLISH DO YOU EVEN BELIEVE THAT?????

"Oh my god, I think I'm having dream, no it can't be real, yes I know Mr 'Yang but like it's not like if I'm that lucky to meet Jungkook no no no this has to be a dream, but how? NO THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME"

"are you mad?"

"I think I am" I said and then I decided to calm down to analyse the situation

"Mr 'Yang was worried about you and we followed you after you left but he came back to his house because he was tired and asked me to make sure you get home safe, actually how do..."

"IS HE OKAY? WHY DID HE GET TIRED? IS HE FINE?"

"He's alright just tired from a whole day of work, why are you so worried, is something wrong with him?"

Oops ,Sara you have to calm down, like really calm down, remember no one has to know that he's sick

"No no I'm just still shocked from the fact that you're the one who saved my life, not like if I don't like it, but I still can't believe it and I don't know I'm happy and still scared and worried..."

"Do you always talk this much?????"

Yes I forgot to mention that beside the fact that I fear everything, I talk a lot too, and even more when I'm stressed.

"Yeah..Sorry, anyways thanks for helping me"

"Okay, don't thank me I just did what Mr 'Yang asked me to do because I respect him a lot, it's not like if I was worried about you or anything"

I GOT HURT AFTER HEARING THAT, SERIOUSLY HE COULD HAVE SAID YOU'RE WELCOME.

I'm going to act normal now and get to my home on my own, don't even try to fangirl over him, either way you'll be dead.

"Ah okay I get it, well I'll leave now, thanks and have a good night"

"You're going by yourself after that man followed you?"

WHAT NOW, I will act rough anyways, why is he worried now?

"Yeah, it's fine, I don't live far away from here"

"Okay as you like, good night"

I left after he said that and I was really hoping to hear something else instead of that.

I turned back just to see him one more time and he was still there.

"I'm going to get you home, you seem to be really scared, but don't take it too personal."

"Thanks"

I couldn't say anything more than that because I was really scared actually and I had to stop being stubborn if I wanted to get home safe.

We arrived and I thanked him once again, I was actually happy to meet him, you don't meet your idols everyday anyways, so I had the right to be happy about that.

The next morning after I finished class at noon I met Ester and I was about to tell her about what happened when her ex-boyfriend appeared out of nowhere :

"We need to talk" he said

"Stay away from her before I end up beating you up"

"Oh look who's speaking, the depressed girl who has no friends and thinks of herself as a life guarder"

Ester told him to stop it but I didn't want it to stop because he hurt my friend and he needs to be thought a lesson, the only problem I had was that I couldn't really fight, I was really weak, so I prayed god to help me and save me if something would happen to me before I told him this :

"Oh look who's talking, the coward of this school who dated my friend just to look cool while he's the stupidest person on this planet?"

"Are you looking for troubles now? Do you want to fight?"

"What are you going to beat me? Come on, give it your best"

"STOP IT NOW" yelled Ester

I regretted everything I said then but it was too late

"Are you going to beat up a girl? What kind of man are you?"

This voice who said that seemed familiar to me, I turned my back to see who it was, and I saw Jungkook with Jimin.