Lady Siff and the warriors three

Emily followed Thor into the palace, right now she could not really do anything to help Loki, but she hoped they did not hurt him. She was afraid he could truly snap if pushed to hard. He might have gotten better, but he was still really fragile. Would they want to punish him ?
Then he walked through a door and into a smaller hall where a small group sat and talked, and Thor said. "Lady Emily, Meet My Friends Lady Sif and the warriors three, Hogun, Volstagg and Fandral".
"Welcome to Asgaard Lady Emily, I'm Lady Sif". A pretty dark-haired woman wearing armor came over shaking her hand with a hard grip, there was no doubt she was more warrior than lady.
Emily smiled at her, it was nice to see that there were women here too and that they could also be fierce warriors. "Thank you very much Lady Sif."
"Welcome, I'm Hogun". The Asian-looking warrior nodded to her and she sent him a nod back, he did not seem like one who spoke to much. More like the strong, silent type.
A big man with a huge red beard, red hair and a rumbling voice came over and shook her hand, smiling what she assumed was in a friendly way. "Volstagg is the name, welcome to Lady Emily".
"Thank you very much, good to meet you Volstagg". She smiled at him. She liked him, he looked like someone that you could relax with and have a beer with.
The last man was tall and slender, with curls the colour of straw and a well-groomed beard, to her surprise he had warm hazel eyes, he galantly grabbed her hand and kissed it gently. "Fandral at your service lady Emily".
"Uhh Thank you Fandral". She responded and felt herself blush, he was most definitely a very handsome man and she was not used to men behaving so galantly.
Thor looked around at the others. "Lady Emily here has been the guard of Loki, she is here because he has given her of Idun's apples."
"Why did he do that?" Sif looked from Thor to Emily and back again, she looks suspicious.
Thor sigh and looks almost apologetic at Emily. "She was severely injured and he had to heal her. They have a very close relationship. Loki come with us here, he refused to stay on earth without Lady Emily."
"But he is forbidden to show himself here ? He was banished. What did Odin do ? " Fandral looks worriedly at Thor.
Thor shakes his head. "I warned him, I said he should stay behind. Dad had him thrown into the dungeon. I don't know what he plans to do next".
Emily could easily see in their faces that they had all been Loki's friends, that they still worried about him and at least on some level cared for him.
"Loki does not deserve this. What he did in New York wasn't his fault, he was not himself, he was under some form of influence". Emily looks around at the others, for some reason she feels she must defend him.
They all look skeptical and Fandral gently puts a hand on her shoulder. "It's clear that you care alot for him my lady, we all love Loki. But even before that he had done bad things. Do not let yourself be blindsided, Loki is in no way innocent."
"But I'll talk to Father, I do not think Loki is any danger to anyone here, and I do not think he belongs in a cell." Thor says and smiles calmly at her.
She smiles at Thor, happy to hear him say that. Maybe there is hope when she has Thor on her side. She need to get Loki out of the dungeons and get to the bottom of it all.