Twins?!?!

Little sister?!?
  I looked between both of the girls shocked.
  That's when i seen the shocking resemblince between them.
   They were both beautiful, I give them that but the thing that stood out between them both was their eyes.
    Ashley's usually blue eyes were a pulsing bloodshot red, while cameron's usually red ones were a deep aqua blue. Its like they switch eyes but it was more different. Everything about them wherw different but yet the same.
    They were both mesmerizing to look at but cameron's were almost enchanting. Almost.. sexy.. The way the light made them look almost omniscent. Like they were glowing. Her pupils where like the darkests parts or hell. They held a firey darkmess so enchanting, I felt like i could stare into them fof the rest of my life.
   Ashley's where exactly the same except that instead of her pupil being the mysterious red color, They were as blue as the puriest water.
   As if they both heard what i was thinking, both of their blonde heads whipped towards me.
  Cameron stalked closer to me and stood so close i could smell the minty gum in her breath.
  She said with a sly smirk "So, you think we're sexy huh?"
  I blushed and looked down and at that time Mr. Martinez finally decided to speak,
  "Ms. Hailstone and Morgans, this is not drama this is honors so instead of this little 'play' your doing you should actually pay attention"

  An- Sorry for the hold up guys. You pobably hate me cuz ive been MIA, but ill be updating more. 😍😘😗😙👍🖖

  -love ky