Chapter 13

Cabir's pov
I did as per I  was told . I went to the boys hostel and searched for room no.23. As i approached the room i saw a crowd on the right side corridor . I went to check what was going on with my camera turned on as i was supposed to be recording now.

I pushed through the crowd only to witness the biggest shock of my life ... a guy just pinned Alya to the wall . She was strughling so hard to free herself . I was just standing there watching her being helpless. I couldnt help her as i was supposed to record for 1 min. By now that guy was about to kiss her neck and the poor thing didnt even have any energy left in her. I couldnt watch her being helpless. I dont care about that damn message , she is more important. I quickly shut the cam and threw a punch on his face. "Cabirrr...", Alya hugged me crying.
My heart just shattered into peices seeing her cry.

The guy came again to fight when i kicked him and before his friends could interfere, i warned them,"Dont dare come any closer. You know that this whole building belongs to manik malhotra right ? She is his girlfriend and if anyone dares to lay a a finger on her again he wont spare you. All of you wil have to leave this city probably ". I then took alya out of that place.
End of pov

Sometime ago , a message had popped up on Manik's phone.

Mr.Manik Malhotra, the great leader of fab5 you have got only 30 mins to complete the task or else you and your friends will be in danger and i hope you know that too. Go and sell the navratn ring you have and deposit 25 lakhs in the acc no.xxxxxxxxxxx
Dont tell anyone else about this

Manik's POV    
I went to that shop and sold my ring. Then I went to the bank and deposited 25 lakhs as per the message. I quickly drove back home. While on my way I messaged everyone to come at my home in 10 mins.

At Manik's house

It's already 15 mins where's everyone ?... just then Mukti and Dhruv came in .

"What happened why did u call us all of a sudden ?" Dhruv asked

"Is there any problem Manik ?" Mukti also asked being worried.

"Yea guys let Alya and cabir also come I'll tell you ."

Just then cabir and Alya arrived but I could see that Alya's eyes were swollen from crying and even cabir had a worried face.

"Alya,Were you crying ? What happened?" Dhruv asked her

"Cabir what happened ? Can u pls tell us?" I asked being really impatient by now

"That......" he told us everything.
We three were so shocked . If it's Nandini who is sending us this , how can she do this even? I understand that we all were horrible with her but how can she force Alya into going to boys hostel?

"Guys, is this seriously Nandini ? How can she do this ?"

"Maybe Manik it's because I had sent goons behind her " alya burst into tears and hugged me. We were surely repaying for whatever we did.

"Guys even I had got a message "....and I told them everything.

"Now even I doubt if it is Nandini . If she's taking revenge why will she ask for 25 lakhs ? And if she wanted money she could've asked for more also. But why just 25 lakhs ?" Mukti said being suspicious .

Yah Mukti is right . I don't think she's doing all this " Dhruv said

"she's doing this with someone else's help probably"-Cabir

"It's all my fault 😭it's bcz of me she went missing and we are in this problem today ." Alya said crying

"No Alya each one of us are responsible for it don't worry we all will go through this together" Mukti tried comforting her.

"Guys listen for now let's just try forgetting all this and concentrate on our competition . Let her or whoever is doing this continue with whatever sh*t they want but we are fab5 and no one  will be able to break us ,ok?" I told them .

"Yah we are fab5 ...."

"And no one will be able to break us !"

We had a group hug 🤗.

I'm actually feeling a little better now even though I still feel that pain inside my heart. We all will face this together and find the person behind all this . I'm afraid it will be Nandini . I hope it's not you Nandini.....I really hope so.

Then Cabir drove alya back home and Dhruv drove Mukti back home . I was going to my room when I noticed that someone's phone was on the carpet . I picked it up and it didn't look like anyone one our's . Just then Cabir came back .

"Bro I forgot the car keys !" He said

"Cabir is this urs ? "  I showed him the mobile.

"Uhm... no bro It's dhruv's"

"But when did he change his phone ? He didn't tell us abt it"

"Ya even I asked him when I noticed it in the morning today and he said in between a these problems he didn't get time to tell !"

"Oh...then give it to him when u go"

"Nah! He already left. You keep it with you and give it back tomorrow. Or maybe he might come back for it after some time."

"Yah ok!"

"Bye bro"

"Bye"

We hugged and then he left . I went back to my bedroom and kept his phone on the side table and then, got ready to sleep, but obviously I couldn't sleep.

I went through the messages I've got till now . I read them again and again and tried to find some clue. I couldn't figure out anything. Nandini ... is it you ?? I realised that I didn't reply to any of those messages that I got. Should I reply back ?? What if it's her? Will she talk to me ? It could be right ? I think I should send something. But what ?
Uhm... maybe just that 'who are you ?' Or 'why are you doing this ?' ??? Maybe second one . Ya 'why are you doing this ?' Seems better .

'why are you doing this ?' I pressed send and the message got sent. Suddenly a notification sound came on Dhruv's phone that was on the side table. I thought to check the message in case it's his mom or someone. I looked upto the notification and got the shock of my life........

***************************************
A/N
I know I'm such a cliff hanger but I have to do that ,sorry !!! Thank you for your support 😘😘. I would like to know if anyone of you is a Kpop fan specially BTS. Pls do comment..

Xoxo,
Sweetdreamer_0206