Ciara Alicia Toretto

Previous Chapter

A woman walked out and stood beside Cipher.

"Hello Dom."

"How could you do this?" Dom said to the woman.

"You act as if you care."

"I do."

"You care about her more than me."

"Elena..."

"And to be honest, I don't care all this time I just wanted you guys to be apart from each other."

"Why?"

"You almost killed Owen, you took him away from me, I just thought I could take her from you."

"That's pretty selfish." Dom snarled at her.

"Enough." Cipher cut in. "I'm gonna need God's Eye."

"For?" Dom asked.

"You don't need to know, but we need to get it as soon as possible."

Dom took one last look at an unconscious Letty. "I promise to get us out of here."

Dom left the room following Cipher where he met Rhodes.

"First things first we need to know where his team is?" Rhodes said to Dom. "Any idea?"

"They should be at base." Dom replied

"They're not there."

"I don't know where else they could be."

"Okay we will figure it out." Cipher told them.

Dom went back to the lounge in the plane and sat down thinking about his team.

Would they forgive him?

Will they understand?

"Toretto, go get some sleep." Cipher said walking up to him. "We found your team, we'll pay them a visit tomorrow."

'Shit.' Dom cursed in his mind.

The next day Dom and Cipher along with some of her men to another base which seemed to belong to Mr. Nobody.

One of her men put a bomb on the door which made it explode.

They both walked in to see all of the occupants in the room lying on the floor with their hands covering their ears.

"You all enjoying that?" Cipher asked. "Next generation of concussion grenade, scrambles your senses." Cipher continued. "Don't worry it will ware off in an hour, probably."

She walked over to Shaw who was laying on the floor in pain.

"Hello Deckard, nice to see you again. Look at this, your family is already replacing you."

She walked over to the computer where Tej had inserted the God's Eye.

"It's annoying that I had to come all the way down here to get it." She said and turned to Dom. "Let's go."

Both walked out of the room leaving his team in pain.

They reached back to the plane and Dom told Cipher he wanted to see Letty.

"You haven't done a mission yet, consider seeing her as the pay."

Dom was furious but careful not to let it out.

"When is my mission?" Dom asked

"Tomorrow, you'll be going to New York, we'll discuss details later."

As he was about to walk off Cipher stopped him, "Dom I change my mind, you can see her."

He was about to say something but she cut him off. "Maybe it would be the last time you see her because if you mess up any mission she dies."

Dom eyes grew hard and his jaw clenched. "Show me her."

Cipher led the way and Dom followed behind.

Letty was behind a bullet proof glass and as soon as she saw him, she came in front of him.

"Letty." He said when his eyes met her glossy ones.

Dom placed his hand on the glass and she also placed hers to match where his lay.

"There's someone I want you to meet."

Letty went back to where she normally slept but there was a crib and she took out a beautiful baby girl.

She carried the baby towards him and all Dom could do was stare.

"Her name is Ciara Alicia Toretto. She's our daughter."

Dom was still speechless so Letty continued to talk. "You got me pregnant in Abu Dhabi, I'm sorry I didn't tell you and I hope you're not angry."

"I could never be angry with you." He finally said to her. "She's beautiful like an angel."

"I know." She kissed her daughter's cheek and she cooed. "Do you wanna meet daddy?"

The baby turned her head in Dom's direction and stared at him with her big brown eyes.

Dom had a big smile on his face and she returned it and reached out to her father.

"Alright that's enough." Cipher said

Dom left the room regrettably and he couldn't believe he had a kid with Letty, a beautiful one at that.

He was ready to do anything to keep both safe, Cipher can throw the missions at him, he wanted both Letty and Ciara in his arms.

I'm sorry for not updating but I hope you like the chapter.

Will Letty due eventually?

Would Dom and Elena go back in the friend zone?

😊😊😊 Enjoy!!!😊😊😊