You're Staying With Me

At some point of the night Letty went from on top of Dom to beside him.

Dom was looking at Letty for a while now, watching her sleep and caressing her face. She stirred in her sleep and he knew she was about to wake up so he showered light kisses on her neck and face.

"Mmmm" She stirred again but didn't wake up.

Dom started sucking on her neck hoping she would wake but all she did was moan and went back to sleep.

Dom growled lightly in his throat, deciding to make things a little bit more interesting.

He latched on his lips on her neck again, sucking and biting making sure to leave a mark. His hand traveled down to her core and pushing one digit into her.

He heard her moan a little louder but that's not the pitch he wanted so he added another finger.

He knew she was awake as soon as her hips start rocking against his fingers.

He chuckled at her and she looked up at him smiling.

"Now you are awake."

He pulled his fingers out of her but the woman beside him was having none of that. She tried to put his fingers back in her but he resisted.

"What's wrong?" She asked with a frown.

"We are not going to have sex, we are gonna talk now."

"You know that talking can wait."
She said giving him kisses on the lips.

"Leticia I said no, we are gonna talk."

"But I'm horny." She whined hoping he would give in.

"It's not my fault your horny."

"Oh yeah, whose idea was it to start sucking my neck and pushing fingers inside of me?"

"Mine but I can promise you something better."

"I'm listening."

"Talk to me now and I will eat you out and even when you tell me stop I won't."

She bit her lips and smiled down at him.

"Okay."

"First things first where are you gonna stay in L.A.?"

"Who told you I'm staying in L.A?"

"You aren't going back to Brazil."

"What are you afraid that some other bad ass boy will be there and I fall for him ?" She asked teasing him.

"That's not funny, you're mine." He said grabbing her ass possessively.

"But are you mine?" She asked looking at him.

His body tensed up at the question and Letty knew her answer by his body reaction.

"Okay then, if you don't belong to me, I don't belong to you." She said to him sitting up on the couch and trying to get up.

Dom sat up as well and grabbed her arm.

"What Dom?" She asked trying to let him let go of her hand. "I know now where I stand in your life and what I mean to you."

He frowned at her grabbed her other hand and turned her to let her face him .

"Letty please believe me, I love you okay and no one will ever stop me from loving you. You helped me through so many stuff that I could never repay you for and I thank you for that but there is one more thing I need you to do for me,  always believe that I love you no matter what and don't ever think that I don't."