I'm Sorry

After Dom left Letty, she was still crying until she cried herself to sleep.

When she woke up the next morning, she was used to Dom waking her up by showering kisses on her face but that didn't happen, then she remembered 'he left'.

It was a greater pain than what she was felt when Jim died.

She finally decide to get up and go to bathroom. When she looked into the mirror, she was a total mess. Her eyes were red and puffy and her nose was also red.

She couldn't believe a guy did this to her.

'But it wasn't just a guy, it was Dominic Toretto.'

She felt better after she had a bath, it was hard getting heartbroken again.

Tears were building up in her eyes but she held them back. She knew they were gonna stream down from her eyes if she continued to think about Dom so she sat on the couch and watched the television.

Continuously, Letty kept on skipping from one channel to another, nothing seemed to reach her level of satisfaction.

She turned off the tv thinking about stuff she could do to take her mind off Dom.

Nothing came to her, there were a few stuff but all of the would her back to thinking about Dom.

'He can't keep me back from the things that I want to do' a voice said in the back of her head and she agreed on this.

'I'll go see Mia and jack after all he is my godson.'

She drove to Brian and Mia's house. It was a suitable house to raise children. She thought about Jack and how he looked like Brian. Then her brain wondered off to how her kids would like their father and their father is Dominic.

She shook her head and exited the car and walked up to front step and knocked.

She heard footsteps from the other side then the door swing open revealing a very frustrated Mia.

"What do you want Letty?" She asked looking annoyed. It did kinda hurt, I sounded like a bother to her.

"Am I bothering you?"

"You can't answer a question with a question."

"Is it because you found out Elena, your long lost bestie is alive, you're gonna treat me like I never was in the family."

"Look Let, I am really sorry, it's just that Jack won't stop crying and that's been going on from last night and I really need some sleep."

Letty could tell that Mia was telling the truth, she actually looked like she went to hell and came back.

"Can I come in and see if I can calm him down?"

"Be my guest." Mia said opening the door wider for Letty to enter.

When she went into the living room she saw Jack screaming his lungs out.

"Thanks Letty." Mia said dashing towards the stairs.

Letty went towards Jack and lifted him up and rocked him gently.

Surprisingly, Jack stop crying then she gently rested his head on her shoulder.
He soon fell slowly to sleep.

After a few minutes, Letty tried to put Jack into his crib but every time she tried he always start to squirm in her arms.

Knowing that if she put Jack in his crib, he would start crying again, so she sat on the couch with the little baby in her arms. It had been over an hour since she was in that position, it didn't seem to bother her and she didn't know why.

Mia came down the stairs a few minutes later and looked ready for another tantrum from Jack.

"Hey." She said smiling at Letty.

"Hey Mi."

"What did you do to make him fall asleep?"

"I just rocked him to sleep."

"I've been doing that and it never worked, I guess you are his new favorite person."

"I am his godmother."

"And his aunt."

Letty tried one more time put Jack in his crib again and this time she succeeded.

"So how are you Letty?" Mia asked as they went outside and sat on the chairs.

"I am good Mia."

"You know that's not true."

"Mia, I don't wanna talk about it."

"Letty, you have to, you can't keep it all locked up."

"Yes I can and I will."

"You know that he loves you right?"

"I am not so sure about that Mia."

"So what are you going to do when he comes back."

"I am gonna leave Mia, might go to some other country and I might even join back the police force again."

"And how do you expect me to calm Jack down."

"His daddy will be there."

"He wants his godmother."

"I'll try and visit."

"Don't try Let, do it."

"Mia, I said I will try okay."

Mia knew that's the best she would get from Letty because this Latina was so stubborn just like Dom.

"Letty can you stay with me until they come back please."

"Mia I....."

"Come on please."

"Ok I will."

"Great."

Mia went inside to start cook and Letty went back to her house to pack some clothes.

When she returned dinner was finished and Jack was in his mother's arms being fed by his mom.

"Let, your food is in the microwave."

"Okay."

After Mia finished feeding Jack, she handed him over to Letty.

"Can you hold him while I go eat?"

"Sure."

Letty pushed her food aside and took Jack in her arms.

'Maybe little Jack could keep my mind off Dom.'

Here is a little Mia and Letty
Hope you enjoy!!!