Why?

Dom didn't return back to his house instead he went to the beach thinking about what happened at Hobbs' house.

He couldn't believe it, Hobbs was like a brother to him and the woman he fucked was the love of his freaking life.

He felt so much betrayal, he knew that things weren't the best between them but he didn't think she would go that far.

Night was coming down on him so he decided to go back home and the one person he didn't want to see was right before him talking to Mia.

"Dom please listen." 

"I don't wanna hear anything." Dom said going up the stairs to his room which she followed.

Surprisingly when she reached it wasn't unlocked so she went in.

"Dom.." She started

"I can't believe you fucked Hobbs."

"Listen Dom.."

"No you listen Letty." He said to her anger rushing through his veins." Do you know how much it hurts to see the person who you love with someone else who's family."

"No, but I know the feeling to see the person I love with another woman." She paused looking at him. "Speaking of the woman that you love where is she, I heard she wondered off and that must be the reason you came to Hobbs."

"Yeah the woman I was looking for, I found her in one of my brother's bathroom, I love both you and Elena but my heart always chose you, my conscience chose Elena but I followed my fucking heart and what do I get, you fucking Hobbs."

"You love me?" Letty asked.

"I used to." Dom said in a cold voice.

"Then I don't see what's the problem here, you don't love and I don't love you."

"The problem is I was ready to leave my old life behind just for you. I never had sex with Elena yet you go out there and fuck other people."

"So what if I fucked Hobbs, the sex was great and he's a good man."

"So I'm not a good man."

"From what I'm seeing right now, you're just garbage."

Words were flying out of her mouth and there was a feeling she would say something she might regret but that didn't stop her.

"Why are you such bitch?"

Letty's eyes grew dark, "Why the fuck are you such a little dick who beats a man half to death?" Letty didn't stop there though. "I bet your dad would be disappointed in your ass today."

And there it was, the words she would regret saying. She looked up at him and saw pain, hurt and betrayal in his brown eyes.

"Get out." He said softly.

"Dom, I'm sorry."

"I said get out!" He barked after her.

She winced, its the first he had shouted after her.

"I'm so sorry."

"Get out!" He shouted again then she went downstairs and saw Mia.

"What did he do now?" Mia asked when she noticed the tears in her eyes.

"It's not what he did, it's what I did and said." Letty replied then walked out of the house.

Letty drove off and went back to Hobbs' house. It wasn't like they were together or anything but the sex was just a one time thing and she was drunk.

She had regretted doing it, she had no feelings for him and she didn't realize the tears streaming down her face.

As she pulled up at his house and went in, she didn't even acknowledge him.

"Letty we need to talk."

"We have nothing to discuss." She said walking into the bedroom and she was packing her clothes, ready to leave this place.

"What are you doing?" Hobbs asked when he walked into her room.

"I'm leaving, after what happened last night I can't stay here."

"Yes you can, nothing's going on between you and Dom."

"Hobbs he is the fucking love of my damn life and I made a mistake sleeping with you." She said with tears in her eyes. "Now he's heartbroken."

"I'm sorry Letty, I took advantage of you."

"Yeah you should be sorry." Letty said and left his house. She knew she had to make it up to Dom no matter what.

She loved him.

Please don't hate me, I promise they will workout whatever issues they have and Elena will be out of picture.

Its dotty 4ever