The Dark Knights

300 years ago, in 1595, two queens fought for the throne, one was Queen Elizabeth I, ans the other was the young Mary Stuart. They were both of the Tudor Dynasty... Tarkus and Bluford, The Dark Knights were Mary's faithful retainers.
       Tarkus was a warrior who could cut rocks like butter with his sword, and Bluford was swift knight relying on strategy and surprise attacks, they were both  brought up as knights without any relatives, lost their families in the war. They live their youth in loneliness... The one who gave then a smile and took them in with great tolerance was her, Mary Stuart, So they pledged their loyalty and swore to make her Queen even if it cost them their lives

But a guest called 'Tragedy' visited Mary, and her husband Darnley died for mysterious reasons. Elizabeth took the chance and accused Mary for what happened. That suspicion was nothing but a scandal, the population could not accept. The Nobles of the land revolted against Mary, only Tarkus and Bluford army won on the battlefield, soon Mary's side was defeated and she was imprisoned in a tower. Elizabeth told Bluford and Tarkus to surrender and she'll spare Mary's life, but it was nothing but a trap because these two can safe Mary easily. They were both captured, and just before their execution, they told them that mary already got executed and they showed them her head. Tarkus broke several execution axes with the flesh from his neck, Rigid from anger. as for Bluford, his long hair entangled the executioner feet with his hair somehow and making it hard for the axe to cut throught his neck due to how thick his hair is, but eventually they got executed. 300years later they got revived by Dio but as Demons seeking vengance, swearing their loyalty for Lord Dio.

  Jonathan charged the ripple in his fist and punching the other thats entangled by Bluford hair, sending the energy to it causing the hair to burn.
  -"This kid ain't bad, he'll be a good warmup for us after 300 years... Lord Dio! This youngster seems to be brave enough to sacrifice himself for anything... I Bluford wish to be the one to fight him, alone".
-"Hmph, even as a Zombie you still have your pride as a knight".
   Bluford jumped towards Jonathan whobgot ready to block any attack that can be predicted, Bluford put his arms on his back and his hair started moving pullijg his sword and swung it, JoJo managed to dodge it, and kept dodging Bluford attacks until he fell into the lake behind him, Bluford jumped into the water to continue the fight there.
-"Hmph, it's over, he can't breath underwater thus he can't use the ripple, there is no need for mee to remain here" said Dio as he left the place.
  Back to Jonathan and Bluford underwater
-"you have your breathing as your handicap and my heavy armor as mine, I won't use the sword, and let it be a duel between Honorable warriors".
  The moment of death agony! The explosive power lurking in JoJo's soul gave birth to an incredible venture. A normal human would only think of reaching the surface as they struggle for breath but JoJo was different! The exact opposite. Bluford was very surprised to see Jonathan diving further to the bottom instead of going to the surface. He remembered what he studied, if there's a coal in the first layer of the lake ground that means that there are pockets under that ground and air is trapped between those rocks, so he started removing coal rocks Bluford took that chance and started swimming to attack him, while he was removing coal air bubbles came out, with one breath from that air, he charged the ripple, which seemed different than the usual, much bigger and brighter, since water conducts the ripple energy very well, just like electricity and water, the moment Bluford came closer to JoJo, he punched him as hard as he can directly to the face, due to how strong the ripple was it sent Bluford out if the water back to the surface, JoJo swim and got back to the land to see Bluford standing up, that ripple only scratched his forehead.
-"This feeling! This youngster! Lord Dio! I Bluford thank you for letting me fight this guy! In a battle if skill against skill! Mind against mind! And special power against another! " was yelling Bluford.
-"even controlled by Dio he still hasn't forgotten his pride as a warrior! Its like he enjoys violence and fighting!" Said Speedwagon
   Bluford extended his hair at a large rate, tying Jonathan with it against a tree si he can't move or use any ripple and with it started sucking his Blood, both Speedwagon and Zeppeli got very worried and tried making a move to help but Trakus got in their way preventing them.
  Bluford pulled out his sword and tried Slashing JoJo with it.
-"This is it !!!" Yelled Jonathan is he managed to free his feet blocking Bluford sword his his left leg :"you lost to your own decisions!" He sent the ripple from his leg through the sword :"Steel conducts ripple energy!"
-"Amazing ! He used Bluford attack against him!" Said Speedwagon
  JoJo managed to tear the rest of the hair off freeing himself and started breathing deeply channeling his ripple energy :"my heart resonates! With heat enough to burn..." Bluford jumped towards Jonathan again to attack, JoJo was like on flames with the ripple energy :"...my blood beat is razor sharp!" Said Jonathan as he hurled at Bluford with a barrage of fists charged up with a lot of ripple energy energy and with the last fist sending Bluford sending Bluford straight away.
  Bluford grabbed his sword and stood up again, even after loosing an arm even with a face full of scars from the ripple he still stood up to continue
-"I Bluford the dark knight ! This mere pain will not stop me!" He dashed towards Jonathan and tried swinging his sword, Speedwagon tried warning Jonathan to dodge the attack but he stood still doing nothing. But Bluford stopped the sword right when it touched Jonathan cheek making a very small cut.
-"Did you just say mere pain? Do you feel pain?" Said Jonathan
  Bluford fell to his knees smiling and suddenly grass started growing and flowers blooming where he's standing.
-"Bluford body is full of the ripple energy, that its giving life to the ground he's standing on, it may have destroyed his dead body but it gave life to his human soul... Just amazing..." Said Zeppeli.
-"Bluford... I didn't block because I trust you... I trust that you still have your human soul from feeling pain" said JoJo
-"hehehe... This pain is a proof of life... If you can feel pain, you can feel joy... I feel strangely at peace" said Bluford as he smiled again "I no longer want to resent the world... In my very last moment I could meet this great man, this warm human... In ready to meet my queen..." As he grabbed his sword "Honorable warrior from 300 years later, tell me your name".
-"its Jonathan Joestar".
-"I offer you the word engraved in my sword" he showed him his sword handle with the word "LUCK" engraved on it "and take this with you in your future" he made a cut in his finger and wrote a letter with blood on the handle now saying the word "Pluck"
-"I offer this for you"
   As Jonathan took the sword Bluford smiled again as he vaporized leaving only his armor and a spot with grass and flower that bloomed.
-"Such Irony! Such a strange Destiny! I had to kill him to free his soul!" Said Jonathan with anger "even as a Zombie he couldn't forget his pride! I can't forgive Dio for this!".
  Tarkus suddenly showed up stepping on Bluford armor crushing it :" You're such a disgrace for a black knight! Unlike you I only seek power!"

-"Bastard how dare he crush what remained from his friend!" Said Speedwagon.