Chapter 18

---Blue's POV---
I would be glad to tell myself we were winning this fight but we weren't.
Whatever these things are they were sure putting up a fight.
Whatever we killed was replaced.
Many of the weaker sanses were retreating back their Au's.
Then leaving didn't really change our odds of winning but if we were going win this we need all the help we can get.
"Watch out!"
I saw one of those blobs try to jump on me but before it could I impaled it to the ground with a bone and before it could move I gaster blasted it.
I looked up to see error just a few feet away.
"Error! Where have you been!"
"I've been gathering help to win this war."
I was a bit confused
"What war? There's no war."
"Well there is one now. One which that pink haired nightmare started."
I knew immediately who he was talking about.
"But what about those things that are attacking the city?"
"Those are controlled by her and they won't stop until not a single soul is left. So enough talking and more fighting."
He made his strings come  and grab one of them instantly. He then threw it up in the air and blasted it.
"Let's go."
So for the next hours we fought like we have never fought before.
The blobs kept on coming until late evening after fell killed the last one not a single one came after.
Many sanses left I get more help or help those who got hurt in the fight.
Meanwhile error went off to find a specific person which he didn't say their name.
Meanwhile I was sitting on a couch at a waiting area with other monsters and humans.
"Hey blue. You okey?"
I looked up to see dream sitting next to me with a concerned look.
"I'm fine dream. Just a bit tired that's all."
Dream knew I wasn't going to tell her what was wrong so she just sighed and put her hand on my shoulder as she got up.
"Well get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow."
She gave me a small smile before walking away.
I then laid my head in the arm rest of the couch and fell asleep quickly.

"Blue. Blue. Blue open your eyes!"
I quickly sat up as I looked around to see pure white everywhere.
"Hello? Who is that? Where am I."
I felt someone's hand grab my shoulder.
Twirling around I saw the last person I ever expected to see.
"Ink?!"
"Hey there. We have a lot to talk about."
"What do we need to talk about."
"It's about time we talked about your soul...and the past that you don't remember."