Connected Hearts (part-16)

Start from the beginning

"Baba what happened? Why you slapped her?" Sanskar asked Raghav controlling his anger.

"Where you Sanskar? And you even remember how much we lost just due to you both? Today just due to your absence our business and mansion is at risk. (Don't know by single loosing single deal it possible or not but it's FF so ignore if it's so much.) Leave about loss how much we were tensed but you both were enjoying." Ram said glaring them.

Swara separated from Sanskar and teary eyed looked at laksh who was looking down, now she understood why he asked sorry from her.

"I am not getting anything" Sanskar confusedly said

"Wow see Sujata, your son not getting anything. And you laksh Uttara he's your ideal but see your ideal not even remember about meeting." Ram taunted him making him realising his mistake.

Swara still not get anything about which meeting they're talking.

"I am sorry dad, but seriously I don't know how it slipped from my mind but dad you don't worry I'll see something..." Sanskar said

"What you'll see, you'll get time from your wife then only you'll concentrate on other things." Ram said glaring Sanskar who still protecting Swara.

"But what's her...." Sanskar tried to say

"All things are this girl's fault, she's distracting you from your responsibility. It should be her responsibility if husband forget something then she has to remind you like your mom do but... " Ram said

(Still in most families if after marriage their son change or do some mistakes then only their wives to blame. Sorry if I am wrong but I am just saying fact.)

"Sanskar I didn't have slight idea of your meeting." Swara said sniffing.

"Swara shh, don't say anything." Sanskar looked towards her who was still sobbing.

"Swara you go from here or else this time I'll say something worse to you." Ram angrily said

"Swara will not go anywhere, (he angrily saw laksh who was standing in corner but Swara tighten her grip and signalled don't take laksh's name for now.) dad we both did mistake so if you're angry from her then you should have to angry from me." Sanskar tried to say but stopped by Swara...

"No dad, he's lying he even not knew I am planning all this, I only informed him at airport, he denied too but I forced him. You are right he forget about meeting, but due to my distraction only. Please don't say anything to him and sorry I forget to inform you all. I should ask your permission." Swara quickly said making laksh claim as she not took his name. She emotionally looked at Sanskar who was now tensed.

"What you did Swara?" Sanskar thought in mind and teary eyes looked at her knowing now all will burst on her.

"I can't see anyone pointing on you." Swara thought and gave him sad smile.

"So how can I, Swara?" Sanskar thought looking in her eyes.

"But it's all due to me only." Swara thought and looked down.

"But you didn't know about meeting and even you told laksh." Sanskar thought

"As your wife it's my duty to know about your meetings and I failed in it. And about laksh let it go, he must have forgotten." Swara

"How you supposed to know if I myself forgotten." Sanskar

"I don't know that, but I am cause of loss. So all should scold me not you." Swara

"I can't see this." Sanskar

"You have my swear Sanskar, you'll not defend me." Swara

They not need words to be spoken for conveying what other's saying, they can understand even unsaid words what other wants to say.