Concerned • Oneshot Castiel • Supernatural

You burst through the doors of the motel. Looking around quickly you saw that Dean and Sam weren't there. Sighing with relief you pulled your hand away from your arm where the awful gash was. You and the brothers had been after a demon. What they didn't know was that this demon wanted you. It wanted you bad, so you had tried to go after it alone. Big mistake, you had hardly escaped and had gotten pretty badly beaten. Plus this huge hash on your arm would need stitches.

As you stumbled towards the bathroom Castiel burst out of it. Quickly you covered your arm and did your best to stand up straight. Faking a smile through the pain you told him. "Hey Cas, I uh didn't know you were here."

"Ya Sam and Dean called me to help deal with this demon, they went out to eat- what's up?" Castiel noticed something was up with you. He seemed to always be able to see straight through you, it made it practically impossible to lie to him.

Slowly you pulled your hand away from your arm and Castiel's face changed. It flickered from confused to concerned to a bit angry. Quickly he stepped towards you and pressed his hand to your forehead tenderly. Slowly the wounds disappeared and the pain dissipated. You had to lean up against the wall for a second after and heaved in a heavy breath. With a smile you looked at Castiel. "What would we do without you?"

"Who did that?" Castiel didn't bother to continue the playful banter you had started.

You pressed your lips together and looked up at Castiel. Scratching the back of your neck you attempt once more to lie to Castiel. "Nobody, I... tripped."

The lie sounded even stupider out loud than it had in your head. Castiel sighed and gave you a pointed stare that told you 'you know I know your lying'. You got that stare a lot from Castiel. "Ugh fine, it was the demon."

Castiel looked at you once then to the room and told you. "Okay, you stay here, rest for a while, I'll be back soon." Then headed towards the door.

"Aw hell no." You told him and ran after him as he stalked towards the door. "I'm coming with you, this demon is after me so-"

"The demon is after you!" Castiel exclaimed as he turned back to you with wide eyes. Concerned he gripped your shoulders and leaned towards you. "Why?"

Blush rises on your cheeks as you thought of why the demon wanted you. Stuttering slightly you told the concerned angel. "Well u-uh he kind of th-think he um loves me."

"Loves you? Well then you're definitely staying here." Castiel told you turning to go out the door. Once again you chased after him and gripped him by the shoulder.

"I'm going wether you want me to or not Castiel," You told him simply and the angel seemed to be thinking it over. Your eyes were focused on his and his on yours. The closeness went unnoticed by the both of you. You felt the heat coming off of his body, wanting to press closer to him to rid yourself of your goosebumps.

With one last final sigh Castiel nodded and the two of you set out.

•   •   •

You got to where the demon was hiding in no time. Once you stood outside the door Castiel placed a hand on your shoulder and seriously told you. "You need to stay out here, I'll deal with the demon."

You didn't like it, you wanted to burst in their an deal with it yourself. Then you remembered what had happened last time, you had practically killed yourself trying to kill the demon. Plus Castiel probably could he rid of the demon quicker by himself. So with a groan and a reluctant. "Okay." Castiel went into face the demon himself.

It didn't take very long. You suspected that Castiel wanted to get it over with as quick as possible. When he came out his lips were pressed in a tight line and he seemed to be slightly uncomfortable. "What is it Castiel?"

"That demon, he told me why he thought you loved him." Castiel told you. You instantly in took a breath, knowing what he was about to say. The one thing about this case that you had wanted to stay hidden. "He told me that when he went to the motel to try and kidnap you, that he had pretended to be me. And when he told you that he loved you you told him you loved him too. You told him you love me."

"Lets go back to the motel." You said after a moment of awkward silence.

•   •   •

"We're going to have to talk about this." Castiel said as the two of you walked through the motel room door. You sighed and threw you jacket down on a chair. Silently you sat down on your bed and gazed out the nearby window. Tucking your knees up to your chest you stayed silent. You had dreaded having this conversation since you developed these feelings.

You jumped slightly as you felt a gentle hand on your shoulder. Looking over you met eyes with Castiel for just a moment. His eyes were steadily locked on yours as he leaned in close to you. You waited, and waited. The two of you just stayed there, basking in each other's presence. Then suddenly Castiel pushed you back on the mattress and pressed his lips down on yours.

You responded immediately by kissing back firmly. Wrapping your arms around his neck you moaned slightly into his lips. His arms traveled around your waist holding you closely to him. Your hands traveled up his shoulders pushing off his trench coat. Gently Castiel kissed down your neck stopping to nip you slightly at the base of your neck. Silently you wondered where it was he had learned that.

Finally his lips met yours again and you got even more into it. Another moan crossed you lips just as you heard the door open. Suddenly Sam and Dean burst in, Dean exclaiming. "Hey guys the demons dead we found the- holy fuck what's going on in here?"

"Nothing." You insisted quickly sitting up and pushing Castiel off of you. Dean looked to Castiel for the truth.

"We were making out like the pizza man and the babysitter." He told Dean and you facepalmed. Embarrassed you looked away from the Winchesters. In your mind you could imagine both of their smirks.

"Well then we'll just leave you get to it." Then the two of them left again, leaving you alone.

And we'll let's just say, you definitely got to it.

A/N: I know, it sort of sucks.

Someone wanna Roleplay with me? I need to Roleplay, like right now.

Lots of love,
Sara,