Chapter 5:

-----Time skip-------

"Burgers coming through." Ian announced as he ran in from the kitchen with Steve following closely behind him.

"Uh. Lip napkins." Fiona said.

"I can get it." Karen said.

I tensed up when she spoke. Her and Lip seemed to be really close now.

"No no no. You sit." Lip said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Only ketchup." Steve said as he was passing out the food in his hands.

"Me." Debbie said raising her hand.

Steve passed her the burger and a few seconds later the door opened.

"Extra onions. Jalapenos." Steve said.

"Me." Veronica said walking in.

Steve handed her the other burger in his hand. Ian walked past me and I shifted uncomfortably.

"Thank you. Make room." Veronica said as she joined Fiona on the couch.

Carl ran over and reached for the food on Veronica's lap but she stopped him. "After you finish your shake and fries."

Ian sat down on the chair I was currently sitting on the arm of and looked at me. He lifted his hand and put his finger to my face but I quickly swatted it away.

"Who's this?" Veronica questioned.

"This is Karen." Lip informed her.

"Hey Karen. Nice top. What size are you?" Veronica asked.

"Shh. Shut up." Fiona said as a man on the TV started talking.

I moved from the arm of the chair to the floor in front of it. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't focus on what was happening on the TV. After what seemes like hours I focused only because a door slamming brought me out of the zoned out state I was in. I turned my head to see a bloodied Frank walking in.

"You okay Frank?" Steve asked as Frank started to walk past us.

Frank didn't answer and threw his jacket to the side.

"Hey." Ian said getting up and moving past me.

"That my shirt?" Ian asked as he walked up to Frank.

Frank turned to look at him and nodded. "Yeah."

Frank start approaching In intimidatedly.

"Uh. I'm just asking." Ian said backing up.

Frank headbutted Ian, making him fall back onto the table.

"Jesus!" Fiona screamed.

I jumped up and walked towards Frank.

"Guy in the bar said to pass it on." Frank said.

Steve ran towards Frank and shoved him backwards. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Jesus Christ dad." Fiona said as she held Ian's arm.

I walked closer to Frank.

"You're drunk Frank. Drunk." Steve yelled.

"This is drunk?" Frank asked putting his hands out. "This isn't drunk. You wanna see drunk?"

"Don't do this to your kids." Steve begged.

Lip walked past me and stopped Debbie who had walked in with a pot.

"What are you, a tough guy Steve? You think you're a fucking tough guy? Because you look like a premenstrual Filipino." Frank said.

Fiona walked between Steve and Frank right as they were about to go at it. "Steve. Go. Get out. Hey just go. Please."

"He's shitting his pants. Pussy." Frank taunted.

"You're pathetic Frank." Steve called as Debbie moved him to the door.

"Get out now. I mean it." Fiona ordered and pointed to then door.

"Come on. Don't go. Come on puss puss puss." Frank taunted.

Steve looked back at him as he grabbed his coat and put it on. Debbie stood in the doorway to block Steve.

"You wanna say something pussy? It's Mr. Joe-Fucking-God-Gift the pussy." Frank said as the door closed.

I looked at Ian who was covered in blood.

"Ice." Veronica ordered.

"It's a bloody nose. He's not dying." Frank said.

"Really Frank?" Veronica asked.

Frank started to walk away but turned back. "Anybody notice that I'm bleeding?"

"Nobody cares." I mumbled under my breath as I walked over to Ian.

After a couple minutes everyone was crowding around Ian. He shoved me away and stormed upstairs. I looked at Lip and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs with him for some reason. We reached the boys room and Lip pulled me to sit on the bed beside him. Ian pulled his shirt off and Lip started making something.

"You should've hit him back." Lip said.

I looked up at a shirtless Ian. "If I ever do I'll fucking kill him."

"So? Eight to ten for manslaughter. Get laid as often as you want. Tattoos and everything. It's gay heaven man." Lip said.

Ian pulled his shirt down his body and was looking at Lip in disgust. He sat down on his bed and started to use a towel to try and clean up some of the blood on his face. Lip held a blunt out to Ian and he took it. Ian put it in his mouth and Lip lit the end of it. As Ian took a hit Lip set the kit aside.

"Thanks." Lip muttered as he took it from Ian.

It got quiet and I sat against the wall as the brothers exchanged looks. Lip turned to me and offered me the blunt but I shook my head.

"Why don't you drink or smoke or anything?" He questioned.

Both brothers turned to fully look at me and I shrugged. "I have no interest in it."

"You're too innocent." Ian said.

"Am I?" I questioned amused.

Ian looked at Lip for a moment before they both nodded.

"Well give me a reason." I shrugged.

It got quiet.

"Do you think you guys would let me stay the night in here? Fiona's alright with me staying here." I questioned after a moment of silence.

They both looked at me again.

"Why?" Lip asked.

"Why is what sense?" I pulled my knees to my chest.

"Why would you stay here?" Ian asked.

"Scott probably brought another girl home and they're probably going to be going at it all night. Plus my dad is going to be gone for month maybe longer." I shrugged.

"I don't mind mind." Ian shrugged.

"I don't either." Lip said.

I nodded and the brothers started talking about something but I zoned out.