Chapter 3:

My dad had officially left. His car drove off minutes ago so now it was just Scott and I home. Which I regretted.

"Elena." Scott called.

I turned my head to my open bedroom door to see Scott.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I'm gonna need you out of the house for a couple hours. Maybe even the night." He informed me while leaning against the doorframe.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"There's this girl I really like and she's coming over tonight." He said proudly.

"Okay and? You can't go fuck at her house?" I questioned.

"No. Her parents are home and she has thin walls. Plus her younger brother almost caught us last time." He explained.

"So I have to leave so you can get in her pants?" I asked to clarify.

He nodded. "Not like you would understand."

"Sorry I don't throw my body at every guy that talks to me." I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry that you don't or can't?" He asked.

I glared at him.

"So I'm giving you a couple hours okay? If you're not done by then I'm kicking you both out and you can find somewhere else to stay tonight." I warned.

"Like you would." Scott rolled his eyes.

I got closer to his face. "Do you want to try me?"

Before he could answer I walked away and started putting my coat on. I pushed past him and walked downstairs and out the back door. Walking down the path behind the houses, I came to the Gallagher's backyard and walked to the door. When I opened the door Fiona was standing in the kitchen.

"Hey Elena." Fiona greeted.

"Hi Fiona." I smiled.

I slid my coat off and hung it up before walking over to the counter and leaning against it.

"Ian and Lip aren't home." She said glancing up at me for a moment.

"That's fine. If it's all right with you I'd like to just hang out for a while." I said looking at her.

"Sure. Is it Scott?" She asked.

I nodded. "Kicked me out because he wanted to fuck some girl. But if he takes all night I may be sleeping somewhere else to night."

"You can stay here." She said.

"Thanks." I gave her a small smile.

We were in silence for a moment.

"So you and Lip huh?" She asked.

"Why does everyone keep asking that?" I groaned annoyed.

"Because it's obvious you two like each other." She looked at.

"So? Do you think he'd go for someone like me?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I've never seen him be that close to anyone before."

"He wouldn't choose me" I shook my head.

Fiona looked up at me with a sad look. She dropped what she was doing and walked over to me. Grabbing my head, she kissed the top of my head and pulled me into a small hug. Fiona was like an older sister to me. We often had talks with no one around and she's helped me with a bunch of stuff.

"Thanks." I muttered.

She went back to what she was going.

"That Steve guy seems interesting." I spoke.

Fiona looked at me and let out a smal laugh.

"Did he really call you his dream girl?" I questioned.

She nodded.

"That must be something." I muttered.

She raised her eyes to me and after a moment of silence we were both laughing and smiling.

"Drunken sex?" I questioned quietly.

She nodded. "But a very wasted Frank interrupted it when Tony brought him by."

"Dang." I muttered.

Fiona nodded.

"Have you ever...." She started to ask.

"Had sex?" I finished.

She nodded.

"No." I shook my head.

Footsteps came down the stairs and I turned to see Debbie.

"Hey Debs." Fiona greeted.

"Hey." Debbie greeted back.

Seconds later, after doing something, she headed back upstairs.

"Don't worry. Lip will come through." Fiona said.

"Not so sure." I shook my head.

"He likes you." She tried to reassure me.

I shrugged and seconds later the door opened. Lip came in limping and Ian followed shortly after.

"What happened?" Fiona asked as we both rushed over to the brothers.

"An old lady on the train." Lip said.

In the middle of this all Debbie and Carl had come downstairs.

"Debbie. Get Veronica." Fiona ordered.

Debbie started calling her.

"Help me get Lip upstairs." Fiona said to Ian and I.

Ian helped Lip up the stairs and I followed behind. Once we entered the hall I wrapped Lip's arm around my shoulders and started helping. We got to the boy's room and we put Lip on Carl's bed. Debbie and Carl ran up soon and we spread out across the room.