Her extraordinary abilities conflict with her personality, restraining her from establishing connections. When her emotions spiral out of control, she inadvertently unleashes powerful natural phenomena like thunderstorms and lightning, posing a risk to those around her. Therefore, she keeps her distance from potential friends to prevent any harm.

With constant effort and guidance from her Grandma, she learns to control her emotions, preventing thunderstorms during outbreaks of anger or torrential rains during moments of sadness.

Powers:

Witchcraft: This is a practice of magic used by Witches that encompasses many different types of activities including astrology, divination, spell casting and spirit communication. Depending upon the individual, some witches practice their power through a certain belief system like Wicca.

Spell Casting: Be able to work magic through the recitation of incantations. Spells can produce a wide variety of effects, both harmful and helpful. They can produce physical changes in a person or object. Therefore, they can also have profound mental effects such as altering memory, manipulating emotions, or causing magical compulsion (forcing them to speak truthfully). Spells can manipulate other kinds of magic, such as binding (preventing the use of) a witch's powers, transferring powers between individuals, breaking magical barriers, or lifting curses.

Astral Projection: The power to separate from one's body, and project the astral form of the user/target to another location.

Channelling: This is a power that allows witches to draw extra power from nature or an element to boost their magic. Thus, allows users to harness energies in their surroundings to perform greater magical feats, and be able to cast stronger spells beyond that which one is usually able to accomplish solely on their own. Energy can be drawn from numerous things such as other witches, the elements and a celestial event such as a Full Moon, The Sun, Eclipses, or Comets.

Telekinesis: This is an ability of a witch, that allows them to move objects with their mind through force of will. Commonly used to bring objects to them or create a massive force to push people away. More adept users can easily snap bones or inflict wounds upon their victims.

Pain Infliction: This is a power that allows a witch to inflict great pain onto a person by causing their blood vessels to burst and thus giving them multiple aneurysms

Chlorokinesis: The power to manipulate plant life to grow, move and attack people. The user can create, shape and manipulate plants. Which includes wood, vines, plants, moss and parts of plants. Such as leaves, seeds, roots, fruits and flowers.

Telepathy: Allows the user to read/sense another person's thoughts, communicate with them mentally or affect their minds/thoughts.

Abilities:

Divination: Allows a witch to gain insight into the future, the present or the past.

Vampire Immunity: This allows Charlotte to be Immune to psychic attacks, same as Bella. Therefore, no one can be able to read her mind, manipulate her emotions or inflict pain on her.

Scent: She has a normal human scent; thus, no vampire or wolf can tell that she is supernatural. Unless she tells them.

Intelligent/Occult Knowledge: Charlotte is versed in the supernatural world, due to her Grandmother's teaching, and stories. Once she learned the truth about the world around her, she studied that world and the creatures that are out there via books. Charlotte is very intelligent, particularly in the field of Witchcraft, though her emotions always make her magic unpredictable. She is a quick study, finding new skills easy to pick up on.

Potion Making: This allows the user to concoct different herbs to create a potion for a magical cause. Such as healing or a physical change.

Herbalist: Charlotte possesses a comprehensive knowledge of plants and their properties. This was due to her Grandmother's teaching, as she - in her time - was a herbalist.

Multilingualism: Charlotte is well-versed in a few different languages, such as French, German, Russian and Latin.

Love Interest: Emmett Cullen