[jin's lines]

So I just spammed ma' fam' on this topic on Snapchat ft. my guinea pig Buttercup, who is also very keen on discussing the issue of Jin's lines in BTS.

bts_spam_girl I totally get why you probably favour EXO over BTS more... I'm exactly like that, I favour groups like Monsta X, Astro and BlackPink way more than BTS for probably the same reasons as you.

Well... I'm hoping?

This is a matter that has been blowing up on the internet since the aftermath of Taehyung's, RapMonster's and Jimin's era and now Jungkook's era brings it out even more.

Line distribution.

I never liked BTS' line distributions and it's a truth I really need to let out. My mind won't be changed on this matter and I probably sound bitchy but most of the time I really despise it.

It's either half the song or a fifth of it with BTS, the rappers don't get much (even though they're a Hip Hop group...) and with the vocals, it's always given to the "best voice".

For my main concern, Jin gets barely any lines. In BS&T he literally had only one line, and it was shared with Jimin. Just like what I said on my spam on SC, Jin DID originally audition with BTS as an acting major, with barely any experience with singing, dancing or rapping as opposed to the other members.

The line distributions have improved and so has he, but it's still so inconsistent. I know for a fact that Jimin and Jungkook will get the most lines almost every song, and that Suga, J-Hope or Jin will get the least. 

This is why songs like Cypher and solo's are a blessing.

I did read on Quora as to why Jin gets shit in their songs and it has given me a reason to think logically on this subject, but there are honestly so many things wrong with it.

I'll just be quoting a response to the original comment that was made:

"Aside from the fact that Jin originally signed up for acting and did not have the skills that other members had in singing, dancing an rapping, I think its because Bighit is just utilizing every members assets.

For example:

Jungkook, Jimin and V have incredible vocals (and visuals)

Rapmon, Suga and J-hope are masters in rapping.

Suga is a (genius) producer.

Rapmon is a hella good speaker.

J-hope and Jimins moves are really amazing.

And Jin, damn he is a hella beautiful man, the main visual.

So you see, everyone has all of these qualities and skills in common but specific members are excelling in each. That gives explanation to why: 1)They give more lines to VMinKook 2)Rapmon sometimes have more than a verse of rap 3) J-hope is featured to have incredible and hard choreographed solo dances. And to sum it up and answer your question, Jin has fewer lines because his asset is his visuals.

Although now, Jin has improved a whole lot. We saw him being made fun of other members because of his dancing skills but from all the experiences, trainings and practices, I believe he has closed the gap of his abilities from other members, and Bighit gradually gives him more lines because his voice is so good, like an angel.

Oh, and also, I believe that whatever their MVs mean or connected somehow, Jin is most likely to be the main character. So yeah, he probably has a major role in BTS so we should not ponder more over him getting fewer lines."

(https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Kim-Seokjin-get-the-least-lines-in-BTS)

com/Why-does-Kim-Seokjin-get-the-least-lines-in-BTS)

And just to state that I'm definitely moving on to other KPoP groups as a stan because Moonbin's Twitter spams are killing me.