[@tigressofkai]

Have you ever had a person who you just feel so thankful to have ever met? Someone who shares the same Otome Game passions as you do?

I've been blessed to have met my dear friend and partner in crime, TigressOfKai, and she is an absolutely amazing person.

Sometimes we don't have anything to talk about, but in the midst of that non-contact, we're still connected and she's someone I know I can turn to.

I don't know anyone else who plays Samurai Love Ballad Party and I don't have anyone to talk about it with.

It makes me feel really down when I see the actual users playing the game but I never seem to find them on social media or irl... :( I had a friend who played SLBP but she moved away recently so I'M ALONEEEE.

Until my dear TigressOfKai, showed up and I feel like I can just talk to her about absolutely anything and we can fangirl together about how Shingen has the saddest route or how Saizo's Event Stories are always so heated.

Another aspect that I respect about this person, though, is that she supports almost all my books and I, in general, felt the need to write a whole rant about how I love this person.

Go ahead and follow her, you won't regret it! ♡

    28.05.2017