5. Princess with a Crown

Hhhiiiiii!

Have you all heard the song Hymn of The Weekend? I'm sure you have.

But try listening to its Pitch Remix Version. You'll fall in love with the song. 😍😍😍

Anyways, Onwards!!!

Anyways, Onwards!!!

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - This

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversations

Chapter 5 - Princess with a Crown

Sanskar paced around in agitation in his room. "Everything is ruined. Everything is ruined Maa!" shouted Sanskar, as he threw the glass vase on the floor, breaking it into pieces.

"Sanskar, don't shout so much. They might hear you." Sujata advised. She didn't want the rest of the family to know that Sanskar was faking his madness. It would ruin their plan to take revenge on the Maheshwaris.

Sanskar gripped the table in anger, hard enough to make it creak. He took deep breaths to calm his raging mind. 'All because of that Ragini! How dare she break off her marriage?! I thought she was so blinded by her love for Laksh, that she would never let their marriage break. But she was the one who broke it! Unbelievable!'

Sanskar opened his drawer and took out a photo album

Sanskar opened his drawer and took out a photo album. 'They are spoiling my revenge. They're spoiling my promise to you.' he spoke, gently touching Kavita's photo.

"Beta, you mu-"

"Leave me Maa. I want to be alone with my Kavita for a moment."

Sujata wanted to comfort her son, but did not oppose to his wish. She silently went out of the room.

Sanskar looked at Kavita's photo in sorrow. "Why did you have to leave me? I feel so alone in this world without you. No one seems to understand me. Nothing seems to go my way. Why? Why did you leave me all alone Kavita? Why!?" he sobbed, holding her photo close to him. The silence in the room was deafening, enough to make him feel suffocated in it.