The fall

Ak's POV
     As I stared at Scar I wondered as to how I got this lucky.Right from the start she was magnetic and captivating . After dating her I didn't know she'll turn out to be ten times more adorable.Its still a dream.
     She taught me how to believe in love again..... Because......
Flashback
      Archana ,my shcool friend came running to me.She was very tall and fat like a huge cute teddy bear.
    She almost tumbled but I caught her on time .She was panting and out of breath.I asked her to compose herself.
    "Ayush, are you sure the girl in the pink alter top is your girlfriend??",she enquired , hoping I would tell a no while pointing towards my girlfriend of two years  from college.I really liked her .She was the "IT" girl in college and I was glad that she was mine.
    "Yes but what's the matter ?",I asked.
Horror covered her chubby face.
"Well .....Hmmm....how do I put it?",she kept on stammering not making an eye contact.
"What? Tell me it's alright .",I asked her in a calming voice. Just like the lightning ,just in a flash it hit me as she blurted out ,"I think she's playing you....I'm so sorry Ayush....."
I couldn't hear the rest.
Later when I caught her with so called " childhood best friend" ,I asked her to chose.
She confidently replied "HIM" . No doubts . No apology. Apparently they had a very complicated phase going on and now both of them were sure of each other.When he confessed it all came into place.
Ever since then I've Never dated a girl until SCARLETT. I know what I feel towards her is not the amateur ,pre-college love. It's serious.

Scar's POV
        I looked at myself in the mirror ,I wore light pink caged top with a black slip and black jeans. I matched it with the flower shaped stud he gifted me.

Satisfied I exited my room. In the corridor I was confronted by Baron, something about him was off right from the start.
He looked at me with eyes caked with hostility.
"Don't get too excited girl. You were never and will never be a part of our gang.",he said with sarcasm laced sweetness.
I didn't bother to reply .
"The other day me and Siri were discussing as to how you were just another of his girls and he is gonna leave you soon.So you better leave now before you get too hurt.", He continued.
I had to discard this guy quickly ,hence I replied," Well do you show soo much concern on all of his 'other girls'?? Thanks anyways."I immediately made an exit without waiting for his reply.
Near the College gate he was waiting so cutely directing me to an auto in one hand and holding a roll of paper in other hand.
He revealed that the roll of paper was the map ,"In case we get lost",he added.
"Haven't you heard of GPS ? Update yourself!",I replied with a playful smile and a raised eyebrow.
He rubbed the back of his hair throwing me a sheepish grin and then  helped me climb the auto saying,"I like the old ways ."
DAMN...I didn't need a mirror to tell I was blushing.
We had great time that day, we went to a small village near SPACE academy. Thank God it was nice , secluded and a bit deserted.We had a great time . The people in the village were good and really humble .We had the famous 'Prawn Biriyani'. It was yummy.We visited the small waterfall near the village.It was a little difficult to get there.We had to walk a mile through ups and downs but he helped me all through the journey so it was worth it . While coming back we did get  lost a little because AK made a paper boat out of the map and sailed it down the stream.Guess what .....GPS to the rescue.
Both of us couldn't stop smiling .He walked me to my dorm and just when I was about to close my door he said,"Tonight I promised my friends so I gotta be with them. I'll miss you all lot." He smiled.
Oh god someone hand me a BAZOOKA , coz I gotta kill these butterflies in my stomach.They are driving me CRAZY.

Back in college
   Nandu's POV

         Yesterday I don't know what 'act of valiant ' crept into me that I splashed water across his face.Now I totally regret it.I shouldn't have done it in front of the whole Canteen.I feel guilty and a little ashamed.But no he deserved it . Oh  god guilty or not ... there is definitely FEAR.
   So, me and Anya stealthily used the back gate to enter college.Even though Anya was not happy with this idea ,I managed to convince her.The coast seemed pretty much clear.No sign of the 'Monster'.