Pre-poned Purple Party.......

After the seminar.We went to classes.Except for Nandu , nobody was paying attention.But after two classes even she gave up.She was slightly uneasy at the thought of teaching the 'monster'.
We were tired,so we decided to go to the hostel room and sleep.But when we were crossing the canteen ,we could hear half the college hooting and celebrating in the canteen.
Just then we saw Sam pass,looking at our perplexed faces,his face lit up to break the good news to us,"We are getting a long weekend!!!!Some strike is happening,thus we are getting a holiday  tomorrow and since day after is Saturday ,they made it a holiday."
Our joy was literally out of bounds.
With that we were getting Monday and Tuesday as well.We were definitely going to the canteen to party.
The place was a mess......A HAPPY mess.After that we returned to our room.
Rach was in our room.She was packing.....The thing was she lived on the opposite side of the city,to avoid the travelling time ,she had taken a hostel room.So every set of short term long holidays,she went home.Since she is our temporary roommate ,she was packing all the things she left in our room as well.
"Nandu!",she called ,"Could you just run to my room and get my packed bags please,I am trying to hide from you-know-who."
We giggled a little and Nandu obediently dismissed.
"Seems like you are packing..... You are not planning to ditch us and run away are you???", Scar teased.
"No no my babes ......How can I do that???Well do you guys have any plans for the holidays..??",she asked.
"Well we were looking forward to go to 'Purple Valley' on Sunday and shopping on Monday and Tuesday for ethnic day next week....Well we have no clue about the added two days", I answered.
Just then Nandu entered with Rachel's bags followed by Daksha.
"Rachel....You are going home...Even I'll come along...",she demanded without bothering to even glance at us leave alone ask our permission to come in.
"Well Daksha .....The guest room and my room are getting renovated .Since my 'Anna' (elder brother )is in Coorg,I am gonna use that room.He doesn't allow other girls to his room...You know na....."
"Oh so Rohan is not there???? Never mind !!! I'll make other plans ",saying that she left.
Well 'Going Home' dropped our spirits a little.As Rach made sure that Daksha had safely disappeared ,she contedly laid out the plan.
"The plan is tweaked a bit,we are not going to 'Purple Valley' on Sunday!!",she said.All our faces turned sour .She played along for sometime and blurted out ,"Coz we are going out on Saturday!!!".
It was as if life had come back.
"Okay guys ,I have proposition I want to make.........I am going to Coorg for my Grandma's birthday this Sunday wanna join?"
Period.That was a RHETORICAL question alright.She didn't wait for the answer "Start packing girls....."she sang as we just stared at each other's faces.
We left her till the main gate where she caught an auto till the main road from where her brother picked her up.She had lied to Daksha that he was already in Coorg.Well the truth was he was leaving that night in a bus as he wanted an EXPERIENCE.Hmmm....
Purple Valley (bon voyage)

The day had finally arrived. When the sun first rays of sunshine started peeping through our curtains,we got a call.Rach had come to pick us up in a white Sedan.When we had finished loading the luggage,I battled for the front seat with Nandu and conquered it.So when we were all nice and comfortable.Rachel dropped a BOMB. We had COMPANY......
Before she could tell us who it was .A familiar figure walked up to the car.
Instantly after scanning the inmates of the car.Two people turned RED officially......(Not fair I am the one with  reddish contour naturally)......
He effortlessly slipped into the seat that Scar left vacant as she thrusted herself into the middle between Nandu and HIM.
So the new 'Tomato' managed to recover himself and looked straight into Scar's eyes and said,"Girls ,I am extremely sorry for the interruption but when Rachel told about the valley ,I wanted to paint the beauty with my own hands,so I tagged along.So please excuse me."
"Hmmm.....No problem.....",my friend managed to mumble.I on the other hand swallowed in a laughter tactfully converting it to a cough.

Yeah RIGHT........Mr.President ,I know you are a talented painter but nobody can paint without brushes and parchment. Where are yours???You don't seem like a irresponsible guy......Sooooo.....Moral of story is I wonder.....No no I wondered now I confirmed.

Meanwhile in the same car there was another 'Chennai Express' of thoughts.......
I am in my final year,will be graduating soon.If I don't tell how I  feel now,then WHEN.......I might never get another chance.......